EA Forums - Banner

Looking for friends with attractive Springfields!!!

Replies

• bettyboojm
    49 posts
    edited October 2012
    Bettyboojm
  • lynpenny327
    52 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    Lynpenny327
  • Benromero303
    92 posts
    edited October 2012
    Add me, level 22 i play daily. Benromero303
  • leebow55
    9 posts
    edited October 2012
    I play daily, level 21 almost 22 and building the town to the Springfield Map. No house farms for me

leebow55
  • QCOuTLaWz
    596 posts
    edited October 2012
    add me qcOUTLAWZ for one of the best springfield youll ever see
  • cygnar_knight
    2 posts
    edited October 2012
    Level 20 cygnar_knight. Check mine out. I have a professional background in urban planning and landscape architecture and this game helps get my creative juices flowing. No premium items either.
  • quakesn1per
    62 posts
    edited October 2012
    quakesn1per

Level 22 - no house farm here :)
  • Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited October 2012
    Level 17 and only one brown house here. I like to make my town look like a town. Sure right now I have the graveyards next to the Halloween shop but that's because I want my Springfield to look right when this event is over with. That means King Toot will be next to Moe's when I build it just like in the show and my racetrack and power plant will be given spots away from the more residential and business side of town. I'll figure out city hall when I get to it.

For now, you're free to add me at Chibihalo.
  • jaffaface
    903 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    WarriorAL wrote:
    So, how important is orderly to an attractive town? From what I've seen, most people who find their town attractive have their streets all lined up and squared off. That's nice, but it screams of "rearranging". I've tried to build my town with minimal rearranging. Everything is pretty much where it was originally built.

I like to think that makes my town more "organic". It has grown the way a real town would. I have made an industrial park, a row of city shops and I'm working on the town center. I don't have a Town Hall yet. I have a neighborhood and crooked roads and uneven intersections. I told my wife that reflects my rural upbringing! Most nice Springfields look like cities, mine looks more like a small town.

Add me and see: WarriorAL

Mine too, Mines a town rather than a city, some uneven roads and what not I wish they would have an attractive town competition, I don't even think the original Springfield is that good, not compared to some I've seen. I don't know if mines attractive but if you want a nosey add jaffaface. I take pride in my town I'm even running for Mayor :wink:
  • USDPC
    221 posts
    edited October 2012
    I still have my original 7 Brown houses I bought when I started playing. They are good for when I'm a few $100 away from buying something. I just can't justify selling them for only $88 each. I have them in their own corner in the poor area next to the Hillbilly. Other than that, I think my Springfield is looking ok.
  • jtalens
    1 posts
    edited October 2012
    My springfield is pretty pimped out, add me up! Jtalens
  • rbalaggan00
    1 posts
    edited October 2012
    I worked pretty hard on my Springfield hope you like it.

Rbalaggan00
  • codyteen
    1 posts
    edited October 2012
    only lvl 10 now but when i get more space i will make my Springfield look great!!

ID: codyteen
  • AP-MD
    2 posts
    edited October 2012
    Add me AP-MD

My Springfield is very city like.... I recently just changed the whole town, took me bout 2hours to store everything n build my town better with the Halloween stuff applied to the town instead of in open areas...

Hopefully it looks good but could be a lot better

(Ps.. I haven't finish the city yet)
  • Rynan1981
    6 posts
    edited October 2012
    Have a look at mine - Rynan1981.

If you don't like mine - de-friend me.

Beauty is in the eye of the blah blah blah!!!
  • superswag28
    3 posts
    edited October 2012
    hi add me will accept very quick. superswag28
  • super pauk
    1 posts
    edited October 2012
    add: meeeee674

on it all the time :D
  • ryancrumpler
    7 posts
    edited October 2012
    ryancrumpler
  • mmreed11
    35 posts
    edited October 2012
    Mmreed11 and benja117. Both looking for friends with attractive towns. We're both on several times a day
  • Museeqman650
    1 posts
    edited October 2012
    Museeqman650
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.