EA Forums - Banner

First time poster

Hi! Welcome to the forums.

"You will be assimilated." :evil:

8) :mrgreen::lol:

Replies

  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    G'day mate and welcome
  • tlindfors
    604 posts
    edited May 2013
    Hi, welcome to your new addiction. :wink: I have been away from the forum for a few months, had to cold turkey it, but it's nice to be on here again. There are a lot of great people here, enjoy yourself!!!!
  • DJDK-ec
    898 posts
    edited May 2013
    Wellcome 8). It is grate to finally read a thread that isn't about whakingday :wink:
  • ddashrock
    210 posts
    edited May 2013
    Welcome and enjoy yourself!
  • kdleitzell17
    24 posts
    edited May 2013
    Thanks everyone! I'm happy to welcome my new addiction. My hands are glad to be typing instead of whacking snakes!
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited May 2013
    Hello there, Let's see how long you stay. 1 post doesn't say much.
    Edit 2 now, maybe you will stay. Time to break out the welcome mat.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    It used to be like this
    9FC5Y.gif

    Until moderators were appointed, now it's a wonderful place
    tumblr_lwgsfj0JN81r8b2rfo1_500.gif
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited May 2013
    Yep, that's my next goal, to be a mod.
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited May 2013
    Hello there, Let's see how long you stay. 1 post doesn't say much.
    Edit 2 now, maybe you will stay. Time to break out the welcome mat.

    1 post, or 10,000 posts.......your post count does not define you...thoughts and ideas do.....
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited May 2013
    Hello there, Let's see how long you stay. 1 post doesn't say much.
    Edit 2 now, maybe you will stay. Time to break out the welcome mat.

    1 post, or 10,000 posts.......your post count does not define you...thoughts and ideas do.....

    I din't mean like that, some people say they are going to stay, then leave after 5 posts.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Yep, that's my next goal, to be a mod.

    sein5b.gif

    Your joking right, iam not starting again but your post count means zilch. I can't beleive you made that comment. But IYO might not be bad, just came across a tad bit dominating, my opinion, and please don't take it out of context.
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited May 2013
    I'm not getting in to this again.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Hello there, Let's see how long you stay. 1 post doesn't say much.
    Edit 2 now, maybe you will stay. Time to break out the welcome mat.

    1 post, or 10,000 posts.......your post count does not define you...thoughts and ideas do.....

    I din't mean like that, some people say they are going to stay, then leave after 5 posts.


    That's better you cleared it up, you just didn't describe it well enough all good.
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited May 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Hello there, Let's see how long you stay. 1 post doesn't say much.
    Edit 2 now, maybe you will stay. Time to break out the welcome mat.

    1 post, or 10,000 posts.......your post count does not define you...thoughts and ideas do.....

    I din't mean like that, some people say they are going to stay, then leave after 5 posts.


    That's better you cleared it up, you just didn't describe it well enough all good.

    Yeah, could have written that better.
  • deomegus
    595 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    It used to be like this
    9FC5Y.gif

    Until moderators were appointed, now it's a wonderful place
    tumblr_lwgsfj0JN81r8b2rfo1_500.gif

    emmcee is quickly become a favorite. witty as hell with those gifs. :mrgreen:
  • kdleitzell17
    24 posts
    edited May 2013
    Hello there, Let's see how long you stay. 1 post doesn't say much.
    Edit 2 now, maybe you will stay. Time to break out the welcome mat.

    You guys are stuck with me! :lol:
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    deomegus wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    It used to be like this
    9FC5Y.gif

    Until moderators were appointed, now it's a wonderful place
    tumblr_lwgsfj0JN81r8b2rfo1_500.gif

    emmcee is quickly become a favorite. witty as hell with those gifs. :mrgreen:


    Thank you
    tumblr_lsvjyqbsS61r1ssano1_500.gif
  • deomegus
    595 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    deomegus wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    It used to be like this
    9FC5Y.gif

    Until moderators were appointed, now it's a wonderful place
    tumblr_lwgsfj0JN81r8b2rfo1_500.gif

    emmcee is quickly become a favorite. witty as hell with those gifs. :mrgreen:


    Thank you
    tumblr_lsvjyqbsS61r1ssano1_500.gif

    youre welcome. i swear i lol everytime...

    i can be witty too (shameless thread promotion): http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9492022.page#28527340
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    deomegus wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    deomegus wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    It used to be like this
    9FC5Y.gif

    Until moderators were appointed, now it's a wonderful place
    tumblr_lwgsfj0JN81r8b2rfo1_500.gif

    emmcee is quickly become a favorite. witty as hell with those gifs. :mrgreen:


    Thank you
    tumblr_lsvjyqbsS61r1ssano1_500.gif

    youre welcome. i swear i lol everytime...

    i can be witty too (shameless thread promotion): http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9492022.page#28527340




    Yes I've seen that, quite entertaining
    you-are-good-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1236.gif
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.