EA Forums - Banner

Tapped Out Resolutions

Did anyone have any Tapped Out related goals/resolutions this year? Any plans for next year?

This year I had a goal of getting a 500% multiplier (check) and having 1000 donuts by 12/31 (had it in Oct. but spent most of it, should get back there by Saturday.)

For next year I have a goal of 1000% multiplier by 12/31/18, a reserve of $10 million by March 1 and to make my first donut purchase ever (I'm earning the giftcards by doing surveys).

Replies

• Did anyone have any Tapped Out related goals/resolutions this year? Any plans for next year?

This year I had a goal of getting a 500% multiplier (check) and having 1000 donuts by 12/31 (had it in Oct. but spent most of it, should get back there by Saturday.)

For next year I have a goal of 1000% multiplier by 12/31/18, a reserve of $10 million by March 1 and to make my first donut purchase ever (I'm earning the giftcards by doing surveys).

I dont know if it helps, but google has an app (google rewards) where you can earn money by answering general questions about your shopping habits and such
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Yes! Google rewards is great. I only get a few questions every few days, but the rate at which they pay is awesome.
  • My Goals next year are to at least double my current Multiplier (about 325%), and get to Level 939 (I'm at about Level 455 right now).
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.