EA Forums - Banner

What happens when an event ends?

You'll see tommorow.

Replies

• FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited May 2013
    What about giving a serious reply...? And not everyone is living in the same timezone, it IS "tomorrow" here...
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited May 2013
    Sorry for making a new topic, but couldn't find this here. From you people who have played this game for awhile already. When an event ends, do you get a notice? What I mean is, will it say, the event has now ended do you want to buy the next prize for (whatever donuts it must cost). And if you have people on quests that concern that particular event, will those people suddenly "fail" their quests, or will those quests finish and count towards your total (as in this case means total gathered snakes). Or will everything just suddenly blank out?
    Every thing will vanish! Yeeaaaah! :mrgreen: :twisted:
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited May 2013
    What about giving a serious reply...? And not everyone is living in the same timezone, it IS "tomorrow" here...
    Like how he said he said, "You'll see tomorrow." Geez can't u wait?! :twisted:
  • jaytay777
    190 posts
    edited May 2013
    End of Humanity.

-it's like Triffids.
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited May 2013
    Sorry for making a new topic, but couldn't find this here. From you people who have played this game for awhile already. When an event ends, do you get a notice? What I mean is, will it say, the event has now ended do you want to buy the next prize for (whatever donuts it must cost). And if you have people on quests that concern that particular event, will those people suddenly "fail" their quests, or will those quests finish and count towards your total (as in this case means total gathered snakes). Or will everything just suddenly blank out?

There is no warning box that comes up...any quests characters are on will finish put with cash rewards instead of snakes and everything disappears.....unless EA throws a right hook and throws something else into the event like some sort of snake grinder.....but that last part is doubtful...nobody knows an exact answer....
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited May 2013
    jaytay777 wrote:
    End of Humanity.

-it's like Triffids.
    HahaxP Just made my day! Nice! :mrgreen::lol:
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited May 2013

There is no warning box that comes up...any quests characters are on will finish put with cash rewards instead of snakes and everything disappears.....unless EA throws a right hook and throws something else into the event like some sort of snake grinder.....but that last part is doubtful...nobody knows an exact answer....

You won't listen to me so,
    patience_yoda-23672.jpg?w=500
  • Donna4612
    367 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I started playing a week or 2 before Christmas and was saving up my Santa coins to buy the village. All of a sudden...POOF! Gone!....then I started viewing this forum to see how this game works. So you're ahead of me. You've been warned.

It will go POOF! Gone! when EA wants.
  • FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited May 2013
    Thanks, that means I need to hurry alot... =) Though EA would kind of make more money if people did get the opportunity to use donuts for the next prize (unless they have finished the event). I am sure some people would use that option...
  • FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited May 2013
    By the way, if you have already gotten a prize from an event, but haven't started building it, or haven't finished building it, that you won't loose, right? If you have got it, it's yours?
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited May 2013
    By the way, if you have already gotten a prize from an event, but haven't started building it, or haven't finished building it, that you won't loose, right? If you have got it, it's yours?
    Yes, it's yours....though if it was a building I would start it to make sure and not leave it in inventory.....but that is just me....
  • jaytay777
    190 posts
    edited May 2013
    Thanks, that means I need to hurry alot... =) Though EA would kind of make more money if people did get the opportunity to use donuts for the next prize (unless they have finished the event). I am sure some people would use that option...

They do-click on the snake in the upper right corner, then the snake on the bottom corner and a window will pop up that tells you you have an option to get the next prize with donuts.

Jeez, people don't know this? Talk about crappy marketing . . .
  • johncolombo
    11602 posts Senior Moderator
    edited May 2013
    If you got it its yours to keep. I must ask though why would you not have already placed a building? They earn money. I wouldn't leave one in inventory for that reason alone.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited May 2013
    jaytay777 wrote:

They do-click on the snake in the upper right corner, then the snake on the bottom corner and a window will pop up that tells you you have an option to get the next prize with donuts.

Jeez, people don't know this? Talk about crappy marketing . . .

At this I meant when the event ends. Instead of just make everything vanish in an instant.

@JohnColombo: I am quite new to this game, and I were just asking a general question, just to get confirmed that premium content that I somehow unlock, don't suddenly vanish because I don't have room to build it right away or something similar.

Anyway, thanks to the community for being patient with my questions, and answering them.
  • glowvicious
    135 posts
    edited May 2013
    Actually i also want to know what is the exact time the whacking days event is going to end.
    I'm sure Ea has a common time when to start or end something, like the Limo offers for example.
    Maybe at 00 GMT?
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited May 2013
    Actually i also want to know what is the exact time the whacking days event is going to end.
    I'm sure Ea has a common time when to start or end something, like the Limo offers for example.
    Maybe at 00 GMT?
    Again...we don't know.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.