EA Forums - Banner

Donut glitch

Sweet!

It won't work for everyone, but it's good to know that at least some people are getting more in return than EA tries to * them for!

Keep turning them pockets upside down, skylight! We're all rooting for you!

Replies

• adruralo
    3284 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    [quote=skylight16
    Has this happened to anyone else?[/quote]

Nope, but wished it had.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • Jbennett4624
    275 posts
    edited October 2012
    skylight16 wrote:
    Ok, so I was frustrated with EA ever since I started a new game (my level 22 Springfield disappeared) and my donut count was stuck at 16. Last night I used my donuts for a Homer buddha.

I played this morning and noticed my donuts were still at 16. I assumed this was the donuts that EA owed me (from the Homer bonus, Halloween quiz and level ups). Used the donuts again for a Homer buddha and closed the game.

When I opened it again a few minutes I noticed that it was still 16! And the Homer buddha item I got was still there. So I realized there must be a glitch on my donut count.

For about an hour I kept closing and opening my game after getting a Homer buddha. Each time my count returned to 16.

Items I got:

4 benches
    6 burning bushes
    4 orange trees
    2 tree swings
    2 60-donuts
    1 30-dounts
    1 flower planter
    Hans Moleman
    5 10-white fences
    2 mystery boxes

The couple of times I got 60 donuts, I used it for Kearney, Squeaky-voiced teen, tire fire, and 1 mystery box (had $1000). It was fun while it lasted. Sucks I didn't get any of the buildings though.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Nope Ive hear on other had an issue with "16"

Want more donuts, I imagine you do! :mrgreen:

• sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited October 2012
    Nice, like getting a cash machine that keeps paying out. Interesting that out of all those Buddhas you only got a couple of donut boxes and the rest was small fry and no buildings at all.
  • Jbennett4624
    275 posts
    edited October 2012
    sonny1618 wrote:
    Nice, like getting a cash machine that keeps paying out. Interesting that out of all those Buddhas you only got a couple of donut boxes and the rest was small fry and no buildings at all.

Your going to have to open more then 16.. to get the donuts.. try more like 100 + to get a decent amount of donuts :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!