EA Forums - Banner

KEM + Xp collider = GOD's haven on DONUTS!

Prev1
BLITZDonuts
199 posts Member
edited December 2017
Amazing! So much better than using bloodmobiles or rat traps.

I was forced to use these two decoration methods because I was very close to the item limit so I had to digest with patience for over half of year, until now. Not only the cost of cash$ with these two decorations is more expensive (took my entire money deposit) and less donuts are earned, but with KEM, it triples the earnings only at one per 4 hours task / x9 in just 12 hours. :)

With this event & from a couple of lands I had to destroy and rebuild I'm free with around 200 items. I can finally enjoy and feel the power of KEM tactics. B)

With the 20 donuts I had left, I took the Collider for 7 days, I earned 271 donuts with 614.15% - 100 / 120 KEMS were placed per 4 hour task. Satisfying. From these 270 donuts, 10 are from daily challenges & 5 from the Rail Yard and another 20 will be used on the Collider. I earned 245 donuts in just 7 days. <3

Right now I'm taking a break as I have to earn more cash to buy KEM and to prepare myself for whatever mini event will come for new years eve.

Replies

• UKwnimJ.gif
    You are now a graduate of Krusty's KEM Farming College!!!
  • If you ran out of money then you're doing it wrong. The trick is to always have enough money to buy more KEMs for your next round. Otherwise you're wasting the time you bought on the XP Collider, and time costs donuts.
  • BLITZDonuts
    199 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    You are now a graduate of Krusty's KEM Farming College!!!

• wadebear wrote: »
    If you ran out of money then you're doing it wrong. The trick is to always have enough money to buy more KEMs for your next round. Otherwise you're wasting the time you bought on the XP Collider, and time costs donuts.

Yes, indeed. I have to be careful to balance them out correctly. Not always I was placing the same exact number of KEM per 4hours task, sometimes too many and I end up exactly at 7th day with little cash in my deposit, but in all these 7 days I was never late to farm KEM or failed. I did start with low cash so that could had been the issue.

Oh, I also forgot that I don't have the 150% from SHeights place on my map. They kinda of lag or eating too much space land.
  • I know that the KEM method of donut farming as it's the most cash efficient version but it's just to time consuming for me and takes up to much space, I'd much rather just dump a few Rattrap trucks or Blood mobile collect the xp and sell them especially when cash isn't an issue.
  • You're like Christopher Columbus. You discovered something millions of people did before you
  • wadebear wrote: »
    If you ran out of money then you're doing it wrong. The trick is to always have enough money to buy more KEMs for your next round. Otherwise you're wasting the time you bought on the XP Collider, and time costs donuts.

Yes, indeed. I have to be careful to balance them out correctly. Not always I was placing the same exact number of KEM per 4hours task, sometimes too many and I end up exactly at 7th day with little cash in my deposit, but in all these 7 days I was never late to farm KEM or failed. I did start with low cash so that could had been the issue.

Oh, I also forgot that I don't have the 150% from SHeights place on my map. They kinda of lag or eating too much space land.

My rule of thumb is never spend more on KEMs per round then you can earn in 4 hours
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Amazing! So much better than using bloodmobiles or rat traps.
    That is why I wrote the KEM guide........ so players have all the info in one thread.
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/149536/kwik-e-mart-also-known-as-kem-farming-guide#latest
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • I do half and half. My trick is to always have 10 rat trap trucks in my inventory for E-Z cash.

Anyways I seem to only get 4 rounds per 24 KEMs farmed per 4 Hours, so I try and keep that going while dumping the rest on Rat Trap trucks when I NEED donuts for an item.

When it comes down to it, using the rat trap method I'm aware that I'll obtain a certain amount of donuts per million spent.
    1 million = 10 donuts for me (lowest possible outcome 30 being the highest) so I can properly speculate for worse case scenarios.

KEM farming just adds a couple dozen sprinkles per week.
  • ldavidgr68 wrote: »
    You're like Christopher Columbus. You discovered something millions of people did before you
    How many millions? Was I one of those people?
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • If you are low on cash and XP, KEM Farm, KEM Farm, KEM Farm.

When you get a large cash pile; you can mix it up; and fold in some Rap Trap Truck or Bloodmobile Farming.

Just make sure you keep your farming modest, and don't windfall your coffers going all in on RTTs or BMs.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • I spend every penny i make every 4 hours on kem's. Every. Single. Penny. B)
  • f7.gif
    ;;;;;
  • I build around 40 KEM each round, earn usually 12 donuts per round + the other donuts for events etc. and run the XP collider continuously. This way I make daily roughly 50 donuts, sometimes 60, and I earn daily little more than 1 Mio cash. I don't know why but I don't want to spend that cash unless I have to (e.g. to buy land). My bonus is at around 600%. I always buy the 3-donuts set, even if it costs me 100.000 cash. Still I earn more than 1 Mio cash a day. I haven't spent any real money and won't start doing that. But I'm on the game already for more than 4 years.
  • If no one pays ... no one plays! :#
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    If no one pays ... no one plays! :#

One day this will happen.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    0Brooders0 wrote: »
    If no one pays ... no one plays! :#

One day this will happen.

It's pretty much certain that the day the game stops making a profit then they'll pull the plug.
  • Meh if you run out of money KEM, if money is no issue then RTT are so much more convenient and quick.
  • I figure I paid enough in the first two years of this game to sustain me until it's over.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    I'll stick with rat trap trucks. Kem farming is tedious and just tapping on everything on my screen already takes long enough. After you factor in selling back the trucks and the money that makes I can easily get 3500 Donuts with a hundred million dollars, much more if I'm lucky enough to select the box with three Donuts in it the majority of the time. In-game cash isn't an issue at this point. I know it takes less money but if you've been earning all these Donuts you must have been buying things that have multipliers so your multiplier should be pretty decent by now therefore you should be making a lot of money and money shouldn't be an issue.