EA Forums - Banner

Finally got Santy Clause but

The first thing he does is strip XD I thought that was funny. But at least I finally got him. I feel like I was behind. Everyone kept saying they got him. And I felt left out. But not anymore!
Santa.jpg
~Always be Designing~
Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.

Replies

• So glad for you!
    Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.

• You must have been very good this year to see him strip down. :joy:
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    You must have been very good this year to see him strip down. :joy:
    I know right? xD

Oh and at the same time I unlocked Jack Frost. I forgot to say that. It was like a double win! So I'm pretty much more or less done with the event now. Just in time too.
    ~Always be Designing~
  • I might not get the simpsons gingerbread house even though its the last prize for me on the crafting track.
  • I wish instead of that task, he had one delivering gifts to houses or flying across the screen on the sled like Santa Homer
  • simpsonare wrote: »
    I might not get the simpsons gingerbread house even though its the last prize for me on the crafting track.

Youre not missing anything. Literally I dont think it does anything but sit there
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • All the Simpson Gingerbread House gives you is a task to simply tap on it. I don't think you're really missing much unless you REALLY wanted it for completionists' sake or something.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • In all honesty I think that the Simpsons Gingerbread house is a bit of a let down, I think that it would be much better as a skin for the Simpsons home.
  • Its pretty small too. And I was wrong, when you tap it, the Sideshow Bob cookie steps on a rake. Heres a shot of it, I put it next to the regular Simpsons house for scale
    OXWKLJC.jpg
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I was a bit disappointed with the Simpsons Gingerbread house too....I had assumed it would be a skin for regular house.
  • I wish instead of that task, he had one delivering gifts to houses or flying across the screen on the sled like Santa Homer
    I agree, not sure why he doesn't have a task like that being the legit Santa Clause on here. Not sure what they were thinking with these tasks. They are more like "summer" tasks since he strips like its Summer time or something. Makes no sense.

As for the Simpson Gingerbread house, I agree when I placed it I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw how small it was. I can't even make out whats even on it because they force you to zoom in just to view it. And I agree about it being a "skin" instead. Although I think its time for the "future" Simpson house to get a skin to be honest.
    ~Always be Designing~