EA Forums - Banner

Which is a better use of donuts?

p3bowman
520 posts Member
edited December 2017
I was thinking about getting the Peak Inn. I really wanted it at the beginning of the event, but now I realize that it’s about the same price as three pulls of the Mystery Box (140 vs. 150 donuts). Which do you think is a better choice?

Does anyone who bought the Peak Inn like it?

*Edited for grammar.

Replies

• Pretty much three of anything out of the mystery box is better than the Peak Inn. What are your remaining choices?
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • wiedmannaj wrote: »
    Pretty much three of anything out of the mystery box is better than the Peak Inn. What are your remaining choices?

I have a lot left. I just counted 14 items. I want the Grumple, but my odds don’t look good. I have around 180 donuts right now.
  • wiedmannaj wrote: »
    Pretty much three of anything out of the mystery box is better than the Peak Inn. What are your remaining choices?

There are some duds in the mystery box. It all depends on what the player has already. If you take three shots at the box and end up with (for example) the ski chalet, the chocolate shoppe, and a dancing reindeer npc, I would say you were definitely better off getting The Peak Inn w/ Lyla.
  • heyababy47428
    1038 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    get the Peak Inn!
  • I love the dancing reindeer! I would pay any amount of donuts for him! Every time I see him I tap him, I live his little dance!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I love the dancing reindeer! I would pay any amount of donuts for him! Every time I see him I tap him, I live his little dance!

Eh, I like Candy Kevin better and he's only 10 donuts which is about what any NPC is worth.

Eh, I like Candy Kevin better and he's only 10 donuts which is about what any NPC is worth.

Not my precious dancing reindeer, he's worth millions to me.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I have the Peak inn and its sitting in my area of download designated for crap that doesnt fit anywhere. Also quite a small footprint. Go for the mystery box.
  • I've got the Peak Inn and it's going to be placed in my wild west area once I've finished moving a few items around and I think that it'll fit in there quite nicely, now as to which is the better purchase I suppose that it all depends on on what items you have in the mystery box and if you like the Peak Inn or not, but only you know that answer.