EA Forums - Banner

3 hours till winter event take down?

Prev1
johncolombo
11349 posts Senior Moderator
game says the event ends in 3 hours, I'm guessing it won't but just in case.....
Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ

Replies

• rw228
    1054 posts Member
    Just noticed this too so I spent all my currency.
  • It feels as if this is too soon and they will release something to last for another week-ten days-2 weeks. Two Acts feels suspiciously short.
  • adruralo
    3281 posts Member
    On the crafting side, only about 5 minutes, on the prize track it’s another 8 hours.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • johncolombo
    edited January 2018
    the holiday bizarre items just vanished, everything else is still available including crafting
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    Looks like the only things gone are the bonuts (hahaha!) and the retro Xmas store (I forgot the name, sorry). I think the "last chance" stuff too, but not other items....

I can still tap robo-funzos and earn more wood.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • Looks like it’ll be tonight. Just looked at the prize track time and it’s 5 hours plus. I wish the snow will be kept as it’s still winter in the norhen hemisphere. It’s just daft seeing trees with leaves again in January
  • Goodbye snow. :(
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • johncolombo
    The snow might stay. I was just giving a heads up on outgoing swag. I forget when the snow came down last year.
  • The snow might stay. I was just giving a heads up on outgoing swag. I forget when the snow came down last year.

I hope so.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • doubleyewgee
    135 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    I had one more win at the ReGifting Machine to open a mystery box so I waited for that last funzo. Just played it and was given 10 magic 2x4s instead of a mystery box so they are also gone. Just an FYI.
    Post edited by doubleyewgee on
    W.G.
  • Plus I REALLY hope the snow stays also!
    W.G.
  • Hope we get a new event straight away
  • I had one more win at the ReGifting Machine to open a mystery box so I waited for that last funzo. Just played it and was given 10 magic 2x4s instead of a mystery box so that is also gone. Just an FYI.

Are you sure you didn't already finish the two rounds of ice boxes? That what it gives afterwards.

• Does one have the act2 bonus popup with the 3 donuts selection? Didnt even get one yet lol anyway cant analyze the takedown today. Just announce it cause its my best friend's birthday and i am with him today so till tonight no changes post and such though i doubt we ll get something big today already except for the robofunzo npcs
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Oh cool B)
    I LOVE NPCS <3
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • I had one more win at the ReGifting Machine to open a mystery box so I waited for that last funzo. Just played it and was given 10 magic 2x4s instead of a mystery box so that is also gone. Just an FYI.

Are you sure you didn't already finish the two rounds of ice boxes? That what it gives afterwards.
    Yes. I’m sure. I had 5 of 6 wins on a brand new round.

W.G.
  • doubleyewgee
    135 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Or KromKrom do you mean you only get two rounds of the prizes total from The Regifter?
    W.G.
  • Does one have the act2 bonus popup with the 3 donuts selection? Didnt even get one yet lol 《snip》
    I managed to get my first and only bonus box (I think it was called "More B.S.") yesterday.
    When in Doubt, Release The Hounds.
  • Does one have the act2 bonus popup with the 3 donuts selection? Didnt even get one yet lol anyway cant analyze the takedown today. Just announce it cause its my best friend's birthday and i am with him today so till tonight no changes post and such though i doubt we ll get something big today already except for the robofunzo npcs
    I finally got my 3 bonuts yesterday from the first bonus round and my second collection attempt disappeared tonight only hours after it appeared.
    10,000 was a lot to earn!
    W.G.
  • adruralo
    3281 posts Member
    I managed to get 1 prize of 3 donuts. 10,000 was a little high.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)