EA Forums - Banner

New Update removed water from right side

Prev1
As mentioned by @JJR2112 in the update thread, all water that was placed on the last 2 'columns' of land ( Right hand side ) was removed and can not be replaced. Dirt, pavement, cobblestone etc work fine but not water. Started new thread as info was buried in other one and maybe it will get attention here, but not likely, sigh. Another great job of testing a patch.
Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.

Replies

• I just noticed this. My Springfield is water-based (like Venice). Hopefully they change it back.
  • I was wondering what was up, I put water on my unused land and had a small strip at the bottom I use for odds and ends. Weird!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I'd call that edge "bottom right" for clarity, but anyway... ice works, too. Probably it's too cold for water in these areas. ;)
  • Well, this is an unnecessary error. Well done all concerned.
  • Glad to know it's not just me. These things usually sort themselves out so I'll just be patient.
  • johncolombo
    10970 posts Senior Moderator
    Interesting glitch. I was able to get one square of water placed there but basically I can't place water anywhere on the right side of the screen
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Interesting glitch. I was able to get one square of water placed there but basically I can't place water anywhere on the right side of the screen

I can't even place a single water square anywhere on those 2 affected strips, and it has removed a lot of the river that I had in those areas! I hope this glitch gets fixed soon.

• This is not glitched in my game.
    I can place water tiles anywhere. :/
  • frogger53
    680 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Bart's treehouse still has Christmas lights even though I turned off all Christmas decorations. The Christmas start up screen isn't changed either. I have two towns, and in my main town, The skins for the Rigelian Ship aren't working. It still in the battle animation when it should be destroyed.
  • I also noticed this problem in my town!
  • frogger53 wrote: »
    Bart's treehouse still has Christmas lights even though I turned off all Christmas decorations. The Christmas start up screen isn't changed either. I have two towns, and in my main town, The skins for the Rigelian Ship aren't working. It still in the battle animation when it should be destroyed.

The splash screen won't change until there is a store update. The last update was in game. The Rigelian ship now has 2 skins, original and destroyed. You can pick. If you have the new event, you have the skins.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Willy9292 wrote: »
    frogger53 wrote: »

The splash screen won't change until there is a store update. The last update was in game. The Rigelian ship now has 2 skins, original and destroyed. You can pick. If you have the new event, you have the skins.

To clarify, the Rigelian ship is still in animation so the two skins are showing, but not working. It's only happening in my main town.

• frogger53 wrote: »
    Willy9292 wrote: »
    frogger53 wrote: »

To clarify, the Rigelian ship is still in animation so the two skins are showing, but not working. It's only happening in my main town.

Try storing it quickly and putting it back into your town.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • When you got the update for the tie-in included in it was a skin chooser for the Rigellian ship and the option send your characters on the fight job again if you want to, could you have sent some of the B. S. League fighters to battle the ship again triggering the animation?
    Welcome to the forum, there's some fantastic information available on here.
  • Argh. I want my lovely water!
  • so many water-based springfields! now we just need boats that move around on river water...
  • And while we're fixing weird land glitches, would you mind turning the lights on in the mountains where we've gotten new land? You haven't done that for the last 3 or 4 rows and it looks kinda gloomy up there. Thanks! :)
  • BUMP!

...ATTEN...TEN...TEN...

...TION...TION...TION...

E...E...E... A...A...A...

...EA! :p ...

...Bueller...

...Bueller...

...Bueller...

:|
  • Being the curious george that I am, I had to check this "glitch" out for myself. I too cannot place water along the right side of springfield. But when doing so I noticed something I COULD do. When I went to place the water, it automatically placed itself under part of my monorail close by. I then proceeded to completely line my monorail with water. The pillars of the rail literally are in the middle of a river. Not sure if this is an old thing I'm just now discovering or new, but wanted to share it nonetheless.
  • I want water in those sections please.....
    :'(
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently