EA Forums - Banner

EA needs to fix the Magic Academy

I just noticed today, that the Christmas skins of Bart, Lisa, and Ralph go to the Magic Academy for their 8 hour unemployment office task. This task is NOT premium. Each of the 3 characters have an 8 hour premium task, but it is listed 2nd in the task list, which means the Unemployment Office will never set them to it. I would just store the Academy, but I like that Sherri and Teri finally have an 8 hour there. Can’t EA just swap the 8 hour tasks in the list?

Replies

• My throbbing idea was they could let US select which task a character gets sent on. By tapping and holding your finger on a task to highlight it before push- scrolling it up or down the list of jobs for that length of time. Yes? Yes.
  • rockyb2006 wrote: »
    I just noticed today, that the Christmas skins of Bart, Lisa, and Ralph go to the Magic Academy for their 8 hour unemployment office task. This task is NOT premium. Each of the 3 characters have an 8 hour premium task, but it is listed 2nd in the task list, which means the Unemployment Office will never set them to it. I would just store the Academy, but I like that Sherri and Teri finally have an 8 hour there. Can’t EA just swap the 8 hour tasks in the list?

Store it anyway, because S&T make more on their 4 hr task than that 8hr.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian