EA Forums - Banner

WHYDW The Buck Stops Here and Stonecutters mini event stuff

2Next

Replies

• Blastboom wrote: »
    First tile of Capital City proper. I'm not sure quite yet on how big of an area I want this new town area to be quite yet. EwBflfM.jpg

You could get away with a lot of stores that are in the normal Springfield which are pretty generic moving over to Capital City. Otherwise it may not be so large.
    First tile of Capital City proper. I'm not sure quite yet on how big of an area I want this new town area to be quite yet. EwBflfM.jpg

You could get away with a lot of stores that are in the normal Springfield which are pretty generic moving over to Capital City. Otherwise it may not be so large.

That's my current plan. I'm going to be moving over a fair bit of non-location specific buildings alongside some of the more urban ones I have.
  • Castiel19x
    3992 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    And here's my final design for now.
    9vdBGWZ.png?1
    Love this!! Very creative. That’s going to be even cooler when the snow’s gone.
    I’m still waiting on land. I already cleared out for all the Winter Event stuff and am just not feeling up to it again. :/

I've took it down due to taking up too many items. Trying to come up with something else for it.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • @Castiel19x love your design can you add me as a friend so I can check out your whole town
    P.S. ive got a few designs in my town which I'm happy with but I haven't had time to do anything lately
  • @Castiel19x love your design can you add me as a friend so I can check out your whole town
    P.S. ive got a few designs in my town which I'm happy with but I haven't had time to do anything lately

Sure I've sent you a request. :blush:
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
    I like your Wall design though with the fences, it even has a 3d perspective to it. Good job. :3
    ~Always be Designing~
  • A bit late on the upload but here's my Capital City.

UOhrKrI.jpg
  • Thanks all for your inspiration. I borrowed heavily from you guys.
    eWfY7Ho.jpg
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    nice job @happyone2323
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Thanks @fastshadow2 !
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish