EA Forums - Banner

Stonecutter Tunnel - 60 Donuts

Prev134
Hi I searched for this and didn’t see a topic:

What’s up with the Stonecutter Tunnel purchase- 60 Donuts for 2.5% and it makes more tunnels.
Is this worth a purchase?

Replies

• I saw it, bought it and love it.
    Can't wait to see what it will look like with more tunnels.
    Nuking is always the answer
  • The tunnel goes over road :)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    The tunnel goes over road :)

Thats great to know. :)
    The tunnel goes over road :)
    Makes sense since the episode with Homer had him stuck in traffic when he was going to it.
    ~Always be Designing~
  • It looks ****. Bought a second tunnel and it looks even more ****. Takes up loads and loads of space too. Both of them do. Feels like a waste of donuts so far.
  • It looks ****. Bought a second tunnel and it looks even more ****. Takes up loads and loads of space too. Both of them do. Feels like a waste of donuts so far.

Boo urns!
  • Here is the tunnel set up over road with x1 extension piece.

I think it's great! B)

7O8OkmM.jpg
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
    Here is the tunnel set up over road with x1 extension piece.

I think it's great! B)

7O8OkmM.jpg
    ZOMG.....I am going to have to completely re-design my Stonecutters AGAIN!!! and this time I actually can't wait to do it! >:D
    ~Always be Designing~

If you are really that upset with your purchase then maybe consider creating a polite email/message to EA support and ask for the items to be removed from your Springfield and a refund of the donuts, personally I think that the tunnel is great and worth every penny that it cost.
    Welcome to the forum, there's some fantastic information available on here.
  • Hmmm, does the next tunnel has 2.5% >:) ?!
  • I know, showcase. Apologies.

Just wanted to show in this thread that there are much better tunnel alternatives.

evIbOZG.jpg
  • CCik7q0.jpg
    saMv5gs.jpg
    Here's my secret society ritual area
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I know, showcase. Apologies.

Just wanted to show in this thread that there are much better tunnel alternatives.

evIbOZG.jpg

I prefer the new tunnel but it is nice to have options.
  • I like it. I wonder if it has curved pieces? Or just straight? I'm going to find lots of creative uses for these tunnels.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    I like it. I wonder if it has curved pieces? Or just straight? I'm going to find lots of creative uses for these tunnels.

It probably just generates straight tunnel pieces. They may be able to be rotated 90 degrees, I don't know.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • They look turgid!

If you are really that upset with your purchase then maybe consider creating a polite email/message to EA support and ask for the items to be removed from your Springfield and a refund of the donuts, personally I think that the tunnel is great and worth every penny that it cost.
    Ha! I don't feel that strongly about it; I also saw the picture in game before I purchased it, so it is my own fault.

I just don't think it is worth it because it'll be hard to use more than, say, three extra tunnels in a design. That said, I look forward to people proving me wrong here! ...and stealing a design to make me feel better about the purchase.

What would be good is if it were in future able to go through the mountains, or perhaps to have a monorail-esque tour.
  • It's funny because it's supposed to be "secret" but it's huge with a lighted sigh announcing that it's a secret tunnel.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • rw228
    1043 posts Member
    ^exactly. In the show it was an entrance behind a bolder I think, and then it was underground.
  • In the Simpsons Hit and Run, the Stonecutters Secret Tunnel was connected to the "back door" of the Nuclear Plant and nestled next to Burns' Mansion.

It's not really secret if it's out in plain sight.

Wait a minute...

U7Ghu2s.gif
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.