EA Forums - Banner

Stonecutter Tunnel - 60 Donuts

Replies

• crsroyal wrote: »
    The extra tunnels seems to be usefull as a teleport to the main tunnel. If you click the extra tunnel pieces, you get teleported to the entrance

Is it a scroll to or snap to?
    The extra tunnels seems to be usefull as a teleport to the main tunnel. If you click the extra tunnel pieces, you get teleported to the entrance

Wow. That's amazing. I will try this one out too.
  • Wish it had corner pieces instead of just going straight.
    Nuking is always the answer
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    Wish it had corner pieces instead of just going straight.

Yah, It would be cool to tap on it and choose a shape. EA correct this. K, thanks.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.

So, you can't rotate the tunnel sections?
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.

So, you can't rotate the tunnel sections?

They can be rotated.
    Nuking is always the answer
  • Our capital building has a (secret!) tunnel like this. [Whispered:] secrets! One now wonders if that's where the sexual harrassment takes place, underground where it's still the 1940's.
    bluntcard wrote: »
    I've prepared a nice paddock for Birch Barlow in my farm area.

While the chraracter maintains a lard diet, his detractors dine on bile. There are no winners when we fall for the two party system con. They all drive home to the same rich neighborhoods and laugh it up after a day of "fighting for us." While we spend our years seething over faked up divisive issues that neither party intends to solve because they don't serve us, only themselves. So the real tragedy is when we fall for it. Extending ill will to a toon? Funny, but sad too. When Lisa chains herself to the tree, everyone else in town kinda wins for the next 4 hours. But I don't, like, gloat about it, usually. ☺

• Our capital building has a (secret!) tunnel like this. [Whispered:] secrets! One now wonders if that's where the sexual harrassment takes place, underground where it's still the 1940's.
    I've prepared a nice paddock for Birch Barlow in my farm area.

While the chraracter maintains a lard diet, his detractors dine on bile. There are no winners when we fall for the two party system con. They all drive home to the same rich neighborhoods and laugh it up after a day of "fighting for us." While we spend our years seething over faked up divisive issues that neither party intends to solve because they don't serve us, only themselves. So the real tragedy is when we fall for it. Extending ill will to a toon? Funny, but sad too. When Lisa chains herself to the tree, everyone else in town kinda wins for the next 4 hours. But I don't, like, gloat about it, usually. ☺

I'm off to slop the Barlows.

It's a snap to.
  • mallratcal wrote: »
    Bush and Carter, despite looking like death, are doing a good job of staying ahead of the reaper.

Huh? Carter looks nothing like death. And at age 93 he's still going pretty strong. GHW Bush on the other hand (also 93 years old) is basically confined to a wheelchair and has had obvious health-related problems.

Here's a clip of Carter speaking a few months ago. I have no idea how old you are but pray that you're this active if you live to be 93.

I'm 96 and look way better than Carter. I'm what you'd call a GILF.
  • 1pillform
    1900 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    **** does stonecutter tunnels have to do with politics??? **** is wrong with you people?

As for clicking on the tunnels, they don't do anything in my game. No teleport for me.
    ~Always be Designing~
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    **** does stonecutter tunnels have to do with politics??? **** is wrong with you people?

My fault, on noting he is a Stonecutter, I was wishing for Bush- and the thread slightly derailed.... My bad
    :#
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
    crsroyal wrote: »

It's a snap to.
    nice tip, thanks. worked well, now i need to figure out where to put other tunnel(s)

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • You can use them for other things, too. They look a bit like hanger buildings. You can use them to make the back of buildings look bigger. They look like industrial buildings, too, if placed behind other buildings. Also think they might look good running along the side of monorail track, kinda like the high line awnings.
  • fastshadow2
    5430 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    You can use them for other things, too. They look a bit like hanger buildings. You can use them to make the back of buildings look bigger. They look like industrial buildings, too, if placed behind other buildings. Also think they might look good running along the side of monorail track, kinda like the high line awnings.
    yeah, i have to mess with them to see what i come up with. maybe ill visit your town and checkout the showcase (if a topic has/will be started) to see what others are doing with them for inspiration

• ^ I've just sort of plopped them down for now :) haha
  • rw228
    1038 posts Member
    Is there a trick to getting it placed over roads?
  • rw228 wrote: »
    nope

• bluntcard wrote: »
    ^ I've just sort of plopped them down for now :) haha
    just rushed several and put em in storage for now

• rw228 wrote: »

Are you having trouble? There has to be space on each side of the road. So if the road is next to water or a building the tunnel won't fit.