EA Forums - Banner

Stonecutter Tunnel - 60 Donuts

124Next

Replies

• rw228
    1038 posts Member
    bluntcard wrote: »
    rw228 wrote: »
    Is there a trick to getting it placed over roads?

Are you having trouble? There has to be space on each side of the road. So if the road is next to water or a building the tunnel won't fit.

Hmm okay. I had road in the spot I wanted but then the tunnel replaced the road and now it won’t let me drag road under it.
  • rw228 wrote: »

Are you having trouble? There has to be space on each side of the road. So if the road is next to water or a building the tunnel won't fit.

Hmm okay. I had road in the spot I wanted but then the tunnel replaced the road and now it won’t let me drag road under it.

Oh that's weird. Hmmmm.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.

• bluntcard wrote: »

Oh that's weird. Hmmmm.
    yeah, did put snowball ll (thats almost impossible to see) at the back of a tunnel and couldn’t run road under tunnel. think your right, something is probably around the tunnel but thinking something thats snow covered and hard to see in the snow

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Big82S
    540 posts Member
    I’d prob add a wall of trees and a river bed on each side to make it look like it’s secretly hidden. If you could have different pieces like a square piece and connectors that would be cool. So you could have 4 way intersections. A total pipeline of secret road entrances. In front could be a opening wall that looked like a huge boulder inside the front of a hillside or something like a row of trees that just opens to the left and right into disappearing areas so it looks like a cool hidden door. Maybe even a water entrance as well say hidden waterfall entrance.

Let’s make this happen.
  • So, who's figured out if there is a maximum number of tunnels you can build.
  • umnikke8 wrote: »
    So, who's figured out if there is a maximum number of tunnels you can build.

Over 9000!
    Nuking is always the answer
  • Currently not considering to get the tunnel, the proportions are - again - way too big for a nice design.

I assume that additional tunnels will not give you additional percentage?

Also: increase the item limit please!
  • Currently not considering to get the tunnel, the proportions are - again - way too big for a nice design.

Each to their own with the tunnel, some players like it while others don't same as every other buildings, as to item count it'll probably go up by a few hundred items in the next main event.
    Welcome to the forum, there's some fantastic information available on here.

Its actually a brilliant proportion considering the size of the roads which the tunnels can be placed on, you can send a road straight into a mountainous area or even to the heights section of springfield.
  • Planning to get tunnel soon too... anyone know if the Stone of Triumph and Arc of the Stonecovenant has a bonus %?
  • Planning to get tunnel soon too... anyone know if the Stone of Triumph and Arc of the Stonecovenant has a bonus %?

According to LPN's list only the tunnel has a bonus multiplier attached to it.
    Welcome to the forum, there's some fantastic information available on here.
  • Do these tunnels count as one item or more than one?

I did a check a few days ago. Count as one item
  • Count as one is great. They are huge.
  • If you place tunnel sections perpendicular to one another over an L-shaped portion of road, do they connect, or does a gap remain at the corner?
  • If you place tunnel sections perpendicular to one another over an L-shaped portion of road, do they connect, or does a gap remain at the corner?

Not sure if I'm clear, but the road has to go through the tunnel hole, it won't place if you try to lay it over the side part of the tunnel.

It gaps- no corner pieces
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • rw228 wrote: »
    nope
    yep, its incredibly picky when doing so. It took me an hour to figure it out. And I am someone that designs on a regular basis and STILL had issues with this. You have to have the road and the tunnel at a certain screwed up spot in order to make it work. Literally in a spot that the "map" it self is designed for. No joke. I figured it out and I had to keep placing roads 3 spots away from the area I wanted to place the tunnel in order to actually place it over the road.
    ~Always be Designing~
  • I really wish it had corner pieces, plz help us developers <3
  • I really wish it had corner pieces, plz help us developers <3

Would be nice but they won't at this point as they tend to give up once it released.
    Nuking is always the answer
  • Wot still no corners.

C'MON!!!