EA Forums - Banner

Arnie Pye Stonecutter

Prev1
So i've seen this asked many times, including asking myself. I don't think i ever saw an answer. There seems to be a few people that arnie's skin hasnt been offered in the store. Did anyone have it or know why this is?

Its not because i don't have him. Which i don't but i was able to buy jaspers also and i don't have him.

Replies

• I am not offered Arnie's stonecutter robe either. I don't own him.
  • I blame @daved7637397 for putting people off buying Arnie Pye when he is in the vault. :D
    @calrissian89 Yes, I have Arnie Pye in my 3 towns, and I have the Stonecutter skin in the store in all 3 towns too.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • hatchet669
    798 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    ahhh then it is a programming error it sounds like. Come on EA I need a full set. I promise i'll buy Arnie the next time hes around.
  • I bought the Arnie Pye skin in my main town, and I saw the skin is available for purchase in my satellite town as well.

It has to be some sort of programming bug.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Seems like we need a patch for this. I haven't got Arnie yet (I've put it off a few times) but I'd like to buy the skin as well.
  • I sent an email into ea about this cause I'm having the same issues. I suggest doing the same so they fix it.
  • i don’t have Artie or the option to get the skin. he is the one person i wish i could get the skin for before the character. can’t stand the 1hr helicopter task :D
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • I sent them a bug report via their site. Took me a min as i've never had to send one before.
  • hatchet669 wrote: »
    I sent them a bug report via their site. Took me a min as i've never had to send one before.
    good luck with that ;)
  • I have had his stonecutter skin in my inventory wardrobe, seems like forever. I must have received it during the original event. However, I don't have Arnie Pye. I guess I have to wait until he comes around again in the vault. Never wanted him before now but he is the only stonecutter that I don't have.
  • That's the point: without the skin he's just the annoying helicopter guy, with the skin he's the last of the Stonecutters ;)
    Make the character good and make the collection complete, two birds with one stone...

He's not so annoying anymore since they adjusted his flying task so if you tap the screen now while he is flying it no longer zooms you across Springfield anymore.
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    I blame @daved7637397 for putting people off buying Arnie Pye when he is in the vault. :D
    And I will keep doing it! He is the worst, most annoying character in the game. I would pay EA to take him back!

I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Still would like to be able to buy his stonecutter skin before this ends. I'm hoping regular Arnie appears in my vault tomorrow. I wasn't planning on buying everything in my fault but I'm debating it now to increase the odds of getting him back in the vault.
  • I had his and 2 orther people that I didn't have got these when the stone cutters 1st came out think it was for completeing some tasks
    I blame @daved7637397 for putting people off buying Arnie Pye when he is in the vault. :D
    And I will keep doing it! He is the worst, most annoying character in the game. I would pay EA to take him back!
    :D he’s not so bad with stonecutter outfit though

• Still no sign of it in my town. I guess that's good, i keep my money instead of buying donuts to finish off the stone cutter items.
    :D he’s not so bad with stonecutter outfit though

Thats what he wants you to think...
  • @daved7637397
    I can see you doing this

kfwdtXK.jpg
  • He didn't show up in the updated vault for this week so I'm out of luck unless they fix this which clearly doesn't look like they are. So annoying.
  • @daved7637397
    I can see you doing this

kfwdtXK.jpg

??