EA Forums - Banner

Pride 2018 (Wants)

Replies

• simpsonare
    2132 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    And I say we we will get something unique that generates because of the phobes. They don't want to participate, then guess what...
  • I just want a parade.
  • I want a tie in to an episode where Carl and Lenny come out and adopt a latino baby together.
  • Will it be raining men?
  • Isn't Duffman either or? He can be male, or female. What about what's his name in the pink and purple dress with the Numbchucks? I can't remember names. Sue me. I actually love the Pride events each year. My Gay district is getting colorful with the crosswalks. I rarely watch the Simpson's on TV, so what ever everyone else wants, would be cool with me. You guys/gals know more than I do, do, I'll trust your judgement, and character choices. Peace.
  • shelton540 wrote: »
    Will it be raining men?

:D :D :D

I would personally like it to just rain. But raining men would be FUN :#
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    Pretty early for 'June' speculation and wants. But I'd like some Parade floats like this
    Deco-gay-pride-float.png
    they don't have to be that dull or look like sex toys or anything, they can make them look classy and still go great for the mini event. And of course would be great to have characters, or more buildings. I can't think of much else, except now that we got "crowds" they can maybe add crowds that are holding pride flags or banners :)

I love this! It would be amazing! I have a little pride section in my KrustyLand! Those Rainbow trees are one of the few things that can be used in KL so I decided to put my pride section there.
  • One part of town already does rain men.
    [Helpful pic would go here.] The escalator to nowhere.

Duffman uses any and all bathrooms, yes. Both because of his willingness to cross over to make the sale and because of the overabundance of urine built up within.

Could the street sweeper mechanics be used to power several floats to travel the roads? The demonic one. The Irish. The prideful. The etcetera.

• adidas4fun68
    939 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Just make sure we get the Lisa line as part of the parade:

“You’re here, you’re ****, we’re used to it!”
  • Where did that pride float illustration come from?
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Does anyone remember those dudes in black with rainbow wigs that we had to tap? B)
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    0Brooders0 wrote: »
    Does anyone remember those dudes in black with rainbow wigs that we had to tap? B)

Why weren't we able to get one as an NPC? I feel like the things I would want wandering around my town are the ones that aren't available like the Christmas elves.
  • meinaz wrote: »
    0Brooders0 wrote: »
    Does anyone remember those dudes in black with rainbow wigs that we had to tap? B)

Why weren't we able to get one as an NPC? I feel like the things I would want wandering around my town are the ones that aren't available like the Christmas elves.

Agree! There are so many AWESOME tappables we've had during events that are lost forever. Shame... :/
  • How about a fruity train with track, in Krustland? Buy the track once for donuts, then have an unlimited supply, like buying street tiles! The station could be called the "Purple Orchid". There could be an extra stop in a forest called the "Pickle Park". Just a thought.
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    Where did that pride float illustration come from?

It's from Family Guy The Quest for Stuff. They had a Pride Event a while back before TO.
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • Please give us some transgender characters as I do not think we have any in the game yet.
  • simpsonare wrote: »
    Please give us some transgender characters as I do not think we have any in the game yet.

Here's a list: simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/LGBT_characters#Transgender

Constance Harm is at the top of it, and I'd definitely like her in the game.
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • 58R36nP.png
    Putting this back up :blush: I read through that list before but took another quick look and smithers buying estrogen stood out even more. Hmm... smithers might become a trans girl.
    Please give us some transgender characters as I do not think we have any in the game yet.

Here's a list: simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/LGBT_characters#Transgender

Constance Harm is at the top of it, and I'd definitely like her in the game.

I forgot about that line.
    58R36nP.png
    Putting this back up :blush: I read through that list before but took another quick look and smithers buying estrogen stood out even more. Hmm... smithers might become a trans girl.

I was just going to bring that up! :lol:

I want the 'Still in the Closet' Pride float with Smithers and another character (the music teacher, I believe).

Smithers' job to 'tidy up in the closet' could then be moved there.