EA Forums - Banner

Pride 2018 (Wants)

1235Next

Replies

• 03ppj6wzj6ma.png
    I'm sad we had nothing of the sort this year.

We should have something memorable. The only thing we received was a character questline. We can't accept and settle for that. There should atleast be a mini. I think they did nothing (almost) with pride because of backlash. Some of the ideas would be great that are here. The one I like the most is the simpsons house with the chapel. But still... Why only cater to people with hate?
  • The gays started buying up houses in my slum area last year and while I wasn't looking they fixed them up really nice, gentrification ( new Starbucks ) has skyrocketed home values in the area and now the straights are moving in with baby strollers. I mean.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • brogames111
    739 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Yep, we’re great for property values!😁👍
    Post edited by brogames111 on
  • I want stupid sexy Flanders skin
  • LPNintendoITA
    11362 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    I want stupid sexy Flanders skin

that's not pride really but it was in xmas 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 so it should be back this winter
  • They need to finally add John with Cockamamie’s Collectibles Store & John’s Car as a decoration.

They also need to add Karl as another character
  • simpsonare
    2140 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Thought you all might like this coming episode.
    https://www.gaytimes.co.uk/culture/114954/rupaul-gives-homer-drag-makeover-in-sickening-episode-of-the-simpsons/
    Should easily be able to add something for pride next year.
    8askxhdhp66i.jpg
    Post edited by simpsonare on
  • jmlgg wrote: »
    John, obviously

With ray gun accessory included. Zzzzzaaap!
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    The gays started buying up houses in my slum area last year and while I wasn't looking they fixed them up really nice, gentrification ( new Starbucks ) has skyrocketed home values in the area and now the straights are moving in with baby strollers. I mean.

The same thing happened to Montrose and The Heights in Houston.
  • I missed out on so much stuff..I just got a new phone and recently just downloaded the game and my pride event in my home town just passed and I would really want to get the pride stuff for the game...the rainbow fire hydrants and the trees and the crosswalks and everything ..
  • Gary_A_D
    863 posts Member
    There's was nothing last year. Two years ago in September there was a mini Pride event. I just posted about a Pride Event for 2019. I hope EA takes to heart, that a lot of us serious players enjoy Pride every year. I love them. I have a whole area I've dedicated to the LGBTQ Community. Clubs, bars, restaurants, trees and crosswalks. It's the right thing to do for a wonderful bunch of people.