EA Forums - Banner

Character Collections

How do I access my character collections? It pops up when I add a new character or skin, but I thought there was a way to access it to see your character sets. Thanks!

Replies

• Go on the store and in the bottom left corner you will see a gold trophy of Homer then just click on that.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Open your Store or Inventory panel, then to the bottom left there is a Homer Statue that links into the character collections.
  • Echo in here :D
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently

I know right. :joy:
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    Go on the store and in the bottom left corner you will see a gold trophy of Homer then just click on that.
    umnikke8 wrote: »
    Open your Store or Inventory panel, then to the bottom left there is a Homer Statue that links into the character collections.
    Open your store, then you can see a golden Homer statue icon in the lower left side of the screen. Tapping this leads you to the collections.

Any one of these three solutions will work. Pick which ever one works best with your style of play. My personal favorite is #3. :D
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    Go on the store and in the bottom left corner you will see a gold trophy of Homer then just click on that.
    umnikke8 wrote: »
    Open your Store or Inventory panel, then to the bottom left there is a Homer Statue that links into the character collections.
    Open your store, then you can see a golden Homer statue icon in the lower left side of the screen. Tapping this leads you to the collections.

Any one of these three solutions will work. Pick which ever one works best with your style of play. My personal favorite is #3. :D

Boo urns.

Echo in here
  • doh1886 wrote: »
    Echo in here :D

Echo in here

Another Echo in here.
  • THANK YOU for this info! Have been wondering how to do this for weeks now!!!