EA Forums - Banner

The Buck Stops Here: Prizes

Replies

• As far as mini events go, the prizes for this one have been pretty darn good. I've been waiting to get Birch Barlow into the game for awhile.

Now that they've added Capital City stuff to the game I'm holding out hope for a "4th st. & D" street sign and the Penny Loafer restaurant (a parody of the Brown Derby).
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6221 posts Moderator
    As far as mini events go, the prizes for this one have been pretty darn good. I've been waiting to get Birch Barlow into the game for awhile.

Now that they've added Capital City stuff to the game I'm holding out hope for a "4th st. & D" street sign and the Penny Loafer restaurant (a parody of the Brown Derby).

I agree. I also hope they eventually change the Capital City Goofball and make him a playable character, which he’s supposed to be. Give him 2 visual tasks & 3 indoor ones. Never understood why they only made him a NPC
  • ^ Yay. Make a task to hang around the Capital.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6221 posts Moderator
    Capital City Goofball

1hr - Squeeze the Wheeze (visual task)
    4hrs - Call Dr. Munroe's Hotline for the extremely enraged (visual task with Phone Booth)
    8hrs - Drink at Moe's Bar
    12hrs - Represent Capital City in the State Legislature (US Capitol Building)
    24hrs - Root for the Visiting Team (Duff Stadium)
  • As far as mini events go, the prizes for this one have been pretty darn good. I've been waiting to get Birch Barlow into the game for awhile.

I agree. I also hope they eventually change the Capital City Goofball and make him a playable character, which he’s supposed to be. Give him 2 visual tasks & 3 indoor ones. Never understood why they only made him a NPC

I'm definitely on board with this. I'd also like the Goofball statue from Capital City that's modeled after the Statue of Liberty.
  • A full on Capitol City event would be great!
  • Capital City Goofball

4hrs - Call Dr. Munroe's Hotline for the extremely enraged (visual task with Phone Booth)

How about giving him a joint task with dancing homer
  • The last building is a lot smaller then the rest.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • Rich0913 wrote: »
    Capital City Goofball

How about giving him a joint task with dancing homer

Yes, preferably at Duff Stadium.
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    The last building is a lot smaller then the rest.

Totally agree with you about the Hall of Records(?) being much smaller and out of proportion to the rest of the building from the tie-in, but then again when did building proportions bother the game designers lol.

Totally agree with you about the Hall of Records(?) being much smaller and out of proportion to the rest of the building from the tie-in, but then again when did building proportions bother the game designers lol.

It fits in nicely with other Springfield public buildings like the library and the post office. It makes much more sense that way. The designers got it right.

It fits in nicely with other Springfield public buildings like the library and the post office. It makes much more sense that way. The designers got it right.

My thoughts exactly, you beat me to the post
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.