EA Forums - Banner

Adil Hoxha visible 8 hr task?

Hi everyone, recently added Adil Hoxha from the latest mystery box & I have a question re: his 8 hr task. It says it’s visible, but I don’t see anything. I isolated the control building, & rotated it, but still nothing.

Am I missing something? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Replies

• I believe it's only visible during his questline. His regular 8hr task is not visual, as it takes place within the Nuclear Power Plant.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • I believe it's only visible during his questline. His regular 8hr task is not visual, as it takes place within the Nuclear Power Plant.

Thanks @OhHappyJays I’m currently in the quest line with the task. It has the little moving person icon next to the task. Maybe it’s not at the power plant?
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    b5pr8w.jpg
    In mine the 4 and 8hr are both visible, both the same. Maybe he’s behind something?
    Correction: The 8 hr isn’t visual
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • OhHappyJays
    1634 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    I believe it's only visible during his questline. His regular 8hr task is not visual, as it takes place within the Nuclear Power Plant.

Thanks @OhHappyJays I’m currently in the quest line with the task. It has the little moving person icon next to the task. Maybe it’s not at the power plant?

Uh, I think its his task "Be Inconspicuous".

No wait, its' "Visit the Nuclear Power Plant". It becomes a building task; he within the plant itself.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.

No wait, its' "Visit the Nuclear Power Plant". It becomes a building task; he within the plant itself.

You’re right! Mine is showing the 4 hour task. The 8 hour one he doesn’t show.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!

You’re right! Mine is showing the 4 hour task. The 8 hour one he doesn’t show.

Awesome, thanks for the pic @IckabodSchrek ! I’m not losing my mind, his 8 hr Visit the Nuclear Plant isn’t visible. Can’t wait to get through quest the to see all his permanent tasks. Will make sure to keep the base of the towers clear.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    I think its the cooling towers for his 4-hour task and he's in front of that little orange tank. You have to be careful not to put anything that would block the view.