EA Forums - Banner

When do we lose the snow?

Replies

• simpsonare
    2148 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    I'd rather the grass be back and I crank my heat up with this cold weather.
  • simpsonare wrote: »
    I'd rather the grass be back and I crank my heat up with this cold weather.

Love the feeling of it returning to grass and normal trees.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • probably after this event
  • Enjoy another week of this lovely snow. :blush:
  • I would like it to be with us at the end of February when winter is over
  • But, there is a time to take the tree down, put the menorah away, eat the fruit in the Kwanzaa bowl so that you can have room to place all of your new shiny gifts. Kinda how I feel about the TSTO snow. Love it! Look forward to it, but now I'm ready to put it away so I can enjoy all of my shiny new prizes.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.

Too long.
  • When you learn to chill. B)
  • When you learn to chill. B)
    I see what you did there. ;)
    ~Always be Designing~
  • On the other hand. In certain parts of the world, there is snow in July. Why remove it at all? Just pretend you're at the Arctic Circle!
  • On the other hand. In certain parts of the world, there is snow in July. Why remove it at all? Just pretend you're at the Arctic Circle!

Personally I find it very difficult to design with the snow on the ground as flowers and trees look so different without their leaves etc so while the snow is here no design work gets done.

Personally I find it very difficult to design with the snow on the ground as flowers and trees look so different without their leaves etc so while the snow is here no design work gets done.

Its also difficult not being 100% sure whether something is dirt or green if it turns to a white footprint
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    I would like it to be with us at the end of February when winter is over

Too long.

Or not long enough.

• This isn't regular snow, it's Christmas snow. Christmas snow magically decorates trees in the forest turning them into Christmas trees. It also adds bow to fences and strings of lights to leafless trees.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Hi sorry but this player is in So Cal never any snow wish it would last FOREVER!!!!!!! So Cal is the worst!,,,
  • Hi sorry but this player is in So Cal never any snow wish it would last FOREVER!!!!!!! So Cal is the worst!,,,

We are not the worst! Few places around where it can be a beautiful 72 degrees in Dec., Jan., and Feb. often in wintertime.
  • Good news here today in upstate NY. My roof hasn't caved in as of this morning.

?! OVER?! Barely begun where I am in Feb- snowiest months tend to be March :D
    I'll keep the snow a bit, If I could! Always gone too fast for where I am :smiley:
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently

?! OVER?! Barely begun where I am in Feb- snowiest months tend to be March :D
    I'll keep the snow a bit, If I could! Always gone too fast for where I am :smiley:
    That’s when winter does end but I do know that in some countries it tends to snow in March and April we’ve had it here in June July in the 60s ok I wasn’t born then but family have told me about that.
  • stingray1122
    8711 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    The snow will probably be gone after the mini event is over but they should keep it till March.