EA Forums - Banner

Golden scratch card Didn't work!! TWICE!!

Penance90 wrote:
Hey i had a go TWICE on the golden scratch card where it said payment successful and both times the screen for the golden scratch card never came up for me to scratch, this happened between 17:35 and 17:40 GMT, how can a get my two golden scratch cards that ive paid for? please look into this

I know they say come here for help, but we can't help with payment issues. None of us work for EA or iTunes, so we can't access your account to fix things. For payment issues you definitely need to either talk to EA or iTunes customer services.

Replies

• kelekod
    415 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Penance90 wrote:
    Hey i had a go TWICE on the golden scratch card where it said payment successful and both times the screen for the golden scratch card never came up for me to scratch, this happened between 17:35 and 17:40 GMT, how can a get my two golden scratch cards that ive paid for? please look into this

Just a guess, but did you scratch your free one? I'm guessing when the next card is available, it will be the gold one instead. I've never bought one, but just a guess.
    I'm GamerGD3. Lost all 3000+posts for my (now) former name.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.