EA Forums - Banner

More Land

I have bought the maximum amount of land at this point. Unless I just squish things together and don’t try to make it look like a real town, I am out of land. Can we please get more

Replies

• bgcrosier wrote: »
    I have bought the maximum amount of land at this point. Unless I just squish things together and don’t try to make it look like a real town, I am out of land. Can we please get more
    1426289832227.gif

1426289832227.gif
    My (un)friend.
  • And then next comes the teaching of self catheterisation technique.
    1426289832227.gif

My (un)friend.
  • MrPepsiMax1
    2736 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    If you want more land there is a way of getting unlimited land. All you have to do is nuke. :wink:
  • If you want more land there is a way of getting unlimited land. All you have to do is nuke. :wink:
    Every time you nuke the land doubles. If it's not working, try nuking Krustyland first.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    If you want more land there is a way of getting unlimited land. All you have to do is nuke. :wink:
    Every time you nuke the land doubles. If it's not working, try nuking Krustyland first.

You friend are a genius. Why didn’t I think of that?