EA Forums - Banner

Can the game be moved to a different email?

I am asking this because I am on yahoo and I always got this fear that yahoo may shut down one day. I wonder can the game be migrated to a different email if this happens

Replies

• I don't think so. However, I think if you talk to EA and Origin...maybe you'd be able to get an e-mail switch or something of the like.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • I don't think so. However, I think if you talk to EA and Origin...maybe you'd be able to get an e-mail switch or something of the like.

ok :smile: Thank you
  • 168sean168 wrote: »
    I am asking this because I am on yahoo and I always got this fear that yahoo may shut down one day. I wonder can the game be migrated to a different email if this happens

You can do this, but the process becomes much more complicated if you need to make this change after the original e-mail address goes away.

• I've done it many many times when I had multiple feeder towns.
    Senior Moderator (for 25 minutes on Sept 23 2016)

You can do this, but the process becomes much more complicated if you need to make this change after the original e-mail address goes away.
    I've done it many many times when I had multiple feeder towns.

Ok Thanks. Is it by going through settings in EA account?
    168sean168 wrote: »

Yes. (Sorry for the tardy reply.)
    168sean168 wrote: »

Yes. (Sorry for the tardy reply.)

No problem at all. I will go explore it. :)