EA Forums - Banner

Have they ever offered more than just the one road tunnel for the heights?

Sorry if this is a dumb question but I wasn’t around for any of the “official” SH events and just have the basics. I haven’t really been able to design a good flow with the one tunnel and my people seem to keep getting stuck up there. Thanks.

Replies

• johncolombo
    11156 posts Senior Moderator
    No. Only a glitch once that let you remove the mountains if that counts
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • I’d like another road tunnel as well..
    www.tapped-out.co.uk
  • No. Only a glitch once that let you remove the mountains if that counts

Thanks, just wishful thinking I guess. Being able to move some mountain section would be even better!
  • spyder1952850
    881 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    JJR2112 wrote: »

Thanks, just wishful thinking I guess. Being able to move some mountain section would be even better!

Be careful of what you wish for! I did, and now I can’t fix it. EVER.
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/80425/help-i-think-i-broke-the-monorail-glitch#latest
  • johncolombo
    JJR2112 wrote: »

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/80425/help-i-think-i-broke-the-monorail-glitch#latest

I hadn't thought about this issue in a long time. I was scared to remove my mountains and place something there only for EA to replace the mountains and permanently trap things under it.
  • JJR2112 wrote: »

I hadn't thought about this issue in a long time. I was scared to remove my mountains and place something there only for EA to replace the mountains and permanently trap things under it.

But it does give me a narrow pathway between Moe’s and Moe’s Brewing company. And a way to get Radioactive Man from Kane manor to Springfield without using the tunnel.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Your people don't walk through the mountains? Most of the time my people don't go near the tunnel they just pass through the mountain. I do hope they will give another tunnel. It will be needed once more land is added.
  • meinaz wrote: »
    Your people don't walk through the mountains? Most of the time my people don't go near the tunnel they just pass through the mountain. I do hope they will give another tunnel. It will be needed once more land is added.

Older characters, particularly the mobsters, run right through the mountains with no problem but most of the newer ones do a pretty good job of sticking to the sidewalks. Much like a roach motel, once they go in through the tunnel they almost never come back out. As I almost always keep my people on live action tasks it gets mildly annoying when it gets crowded up there. Not a huge deal but I'd really enjoy another tunnel or open pathway through the mountains to keep everyone moving.
  • There are other options for the tunnels on the wiki but they just ended up as unreleased content.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • johncolombo
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    There are other options for the tunnels on the wiki but they just ended up as unreleased content.

Like what?
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    There are other options for the tunnels on the wiki but they just ended up as unreleased content.

Like what?

Just checked and got it wrong, thought there were others but Its Mountains Construction, Destruction and two different entrances.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • johncolombo

Like what?

Just checked and got it wrong, thought there were others but Its Mountains Construction, Destruction and two different entrances.

Thanks for checking. I didn't think there was anything more to the mountains.