EA Forums - Banner

Stonecutters tunnel

It says you can make more tunnels, but what does it actually do? Is it worth the donuts?

Replies

• TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • Thank you, I did a search, but wasn't finding it. Much appreciated.
  • I have found that if you place the first tunnel part over the roadway they go around it. Humph. I like them though. Cool decoration ideas.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • I think the whole tunnel concept is stupid. The tunnel was underground in the game... As are all tunnels that I know of. That's why they're called tunnels instead of covered roads.
  • What they should have done is have multiple tunnel entrances. Then characters could pop into one and out the other to quickly shortcut to other sections of the town.
  • wadebear wrote: »
    What they should have done is have multiple tunnel entrances. Then characters could pop into one and out the other to quickly shortcut to other sections of the town.

Don't we already have the 4 teleporters and the 2 Nick's Bowling shops that will do what you're talking about?
  • johncolombo
    11243 posts Senior Moderator
    edited January 2018
    wadebear wrote: »
    What they should have done is have multiple tunnel entrances. Then characters could pop into one and out the other to quickly shortcut to other sections of the town.

Don't we already have the 4 teleporters and the 2 Nick's Bowling shops that will do what you're talking about?

Plus Moe's teleports too on task exit between Moe's regular bar and Moe's Brewing company.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ

I meant a teleporter for the characters. Characters go in, and pop out the other end nearer to where they need to be for a task.
    wadebear wrote: »

I meant a teleporter for the characters. Characters go in, and pop out the other end nearer to where they need to be for a task.

This occurred to me too. They just wander in and pop out wherever you place the other entrance/exit. That would have been fun.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.