EA Forums - Banner

How many eggs did you never find?

couldn't find one for several days early on... it was hidden behind the krusty burger.

they are there somwhere...

Replies

• akmedtdt
    60 posts
    edited May 2013
    one egg...

on 4 different occasions

found the first 3 by accident...

still can't find the 4th :mrgreen:
  • tlindfors
    604 posts
    edited May 2013
    One stupid egg. I have looked everywhere for over a week...it's been driving me crazy!
  • bkopp1
    353 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    1 but I think with random whacking I must of hit it because it is no longer showing up.
  • johndg0420
    65 posts
    edited May 2013
    1 and only 1 I took my entire town apart to find it and had no luck whatsoever so I would have assumed a glitch but maybe I am wrong.
  • annewrig
    12 posts
    edited May 2013
    Yeah I have one someone placed early on that for the life of me I can't find. My only consolation is that tomorrow it will be gone!
  • renees_ju
    13 posts
    edited May 2013
    2......gave up looking after I got the motel.
  • DabItUpBogart
    222 posts
    edited May 2013
    annewrig wrote:
    Yeah I have one someone placed early on that for the life of me I can't find. My only consolation is that tomorrow it will be gone!

i still have two that someone placed like on the second day and still havent found them i tore apart my town looking for thos estupid things.
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    2. Got it down to 1 then someone hid another one. Never looked for the 2nd
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Still have five lost in my town. I previously chronicled how a couple lost eggs early in the Whacking Day update drove me crazy. My OCD drove me to be obsessed with finding them. After a month of having to hunt lost eggs, I'm at the point now where I'm like meh... Don't care about five lost eggs now. In a way, this update went a long way in helping cure my OCD!
  • choochchick
    7 posts
    edited May 2013
    This is a late tip, but when I couldn't locate an egg, I would activate the move tool, close the "eyes" of buildings & decorations, then I could more easily find all those sneaky suckers!
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    3 eggs :evil:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.