EA Forums - Banner

My iPhone keeps restarting on itself

Prev13
qsergio29
122 posts Member
edited January 2018
I got my first iPhone (my first phone in general) for my 15th birthday. 1 month after I got it, my iPhone restarts on it's self. I bearly unlock it and get to the home screen and it turns off (it goes to the apple logo). Does anyone know what to do please.

Replies

• qsergio29 wrote: »
    I got my first iPhone (my first phone in general) for my 15th birthday. 1 month after I got it, my iPhone restarts on it's self. I bearly unlock it and get to the home screen and it turns off (it goes to the apple logo). Does anyone know what to do please.

Can you give us more info? ..like what phone generation, have you updated to the most recent OS, have you asked your parents if they have any blocks implemented?
    You may just need to clear Web clutter and update.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Doh... how many games have you installed?

Try deleting a few. You may have installed more than your phone can handle.
  • Best get in touch with Apple. If you’ve got a computer/laptop/tablet do a live chat and someone will try to help you.
  • https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=cups
    Scroll down to the bottom of page and select your country. Then select iPhone and then select your problem. If problem isn’t there select my problem isn’t listed. Hope this helps and good luck getting it fixed :smile:
  • @IckabodSchrek if the op can’t get into their iPhone how are they meant to delete apps?
  • @IckabodSchrek if the op can’t get into their iPhone how are they meant to delete apps?

How silly of me. I’m an idiot.
  • Op needs to do a hard close on the phone. Talk with parents. Delete crap from the phone. Then if there is still a problem OP can return here.
  • 15 ! Are you listening?
  • Op needs to do a hard close on the phone.
    That can be good but might not eliminate the issue. It’s best they get help from Apple. My cousin had a problem with her iPhone similar to this in the end as she still had a warranty on it they swapped the iPhone for her.
  • my iPhone is up to date with the newest IOS. it doesn't have a virus because i rarely use safari or anything like that. It doesn't have any blocks or anything like that. Does anyone know if doing recovery mode works to fix this issue?
    my iPhone is up to date with the newest IOS. it doesn't have a virus because i rarely use safari or anything like that. It doesn't have any blocks or anything like that. Does anyone know if doing recovery mode works to fix this issue?
    I don’t know if it would work. You could try it. I still would suggest you do get in touch with Apple via live chat by using the link I posted
  • @qsergio29 have you got your iPhone fixed?
  • @qsergio29 have you got your iPhone fixed?

I did (for about two weeks) but then it started all over again.
    This is the problem, I'm using my phone then out of nowhere the screen turns black for 2 seconds and then the apple logo appears. Sometimes it goes back to the lock screen in 20 seconds but sometimes it dose it 3 times in a row. I replaced the battery and replaced a little cable and it still happens at least 4 times a day. What should i do?
    @qsergio29 have you got your iPhone fixed?

I did (for about two weeks) but then it started all over again.
    This is the problem, I'm using my phone then out of nowhere the screen turns black for 2 seconds and then the apple logo appears. Sometimes it goes back to the lock screen in 20 seconds but sometimes it dose it 3 times in a row. I replaced the battery and replaced a little cable and it still happens at least 4 times a day. What should i do?
    Contact Apple via live chat via this link

https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=cups
    Scroll down to the very bottom select your country
    Click iPhone then chose on of the following options. If your option is not there click my problem is not listed then click live chat.
  • monicatyelle
    1 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I would insist you to check this post before going to Apple support as I fixed my iPhone 6 using this guide only. so it may help you also https://www.indabaa.com/fix-iphone-keeps-restarting/
  • @qsergio29 have you got your phone fixed?
  • @qsergio29 have you got your phone fixed?

sadly not yet. I already wasted $50 to fix it and nothing happened. I gave them my money and they still gave me my birthday phone with the same problems.
  • What happens is that if I'm using it or not, my phone goes to a black screen for at least 8 seconds, the apple logo appears. This happens 2 or 3 times in a row, once if I'm lucky. When it goes to the lock screen it said "Your iPhone requires password after restarting".
    Does anyone know of the name of this problem so that i can take it to a technician to fix it instead of buying another battery for the second time please.
    What happens is that if I'm using it or not, my phone goes to a black screen for at least 8 seconds, the apple logo appears. This happens 2 or 3 times in a row, once if I'm lucky. When it goes to the lock screen it said "Your iPhone requires password after restarting".
    Does anyone know of the name of this problem so that i can take it to a technician to fix it instead of buying another battery for the second time please.
    If you’ve explained it to Apple then they should be able to fix it. What they’ll do in their store is do a diagnostics check on the phone to find the fault and if fixable fix it if not and it’s still under warrantee then replace it.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!