Give me Stonecutters buying advice please?
1984 posts Member
I have three hours to buy some stuff from this event. I only have 464 donuts and likely won't farm more in the next three hours. I feel like buying at least or two items, although I guess I just feel "blah" about all the content from this event
Should I just get the Lodge (+ #1)?
Should I get the Table too?
I have 13 of the skins available to buy (I guess I should say 12 since I don't own Jasper) and have no idea which, if any, of the 10 donut skins are worth getting.
The only item left in my Mystery Box is the All Seeing Eye.
Or are the non-Stonecutter items better?
- Get the Lodge (premium building + premium character + premium skin for Homer)
- Get Number 51 if you don't have him (10 donuts for a full character after rebate)
- Get skins for your freemium characters (they'll all earn Premium when wearing their skins), although I wouldn't bother with Burns if you have his Monty Moneybags skin. Nothing beats that payout.
- The table is up to you. It doesn't have a multiplier or a payout. Its only use is to give 4 Stonecutters a 12 hr visual task (Homer, No. 51, Wiggum, & Krusty).
- The All-Seeing Eye looks good with the lodge and the payout is okay. 60 donuts is a fair price but I've never thought of it as a "must have." That one is up to you as well.