EA Forums - Banner

Bart Royale Teaser: Walkthrough

LPNintendoITA
11382 posts Member
edited January 2018
Drunky Road Pt. 1

Auto starts

Kent Brockman: Channel 6 is proud to announce the winner of the Motherloving Sugar Company's “50 for 50” contest: Homer Simpson!
Homer: Woo-hoo! USA! USA! Puerto Rico too!
Kent Brockman: For shamelessly sharing Motherloving Sugar Company's fiftieth anniversary social media posts across hundreds of his friend's and family's accounts, he is now the gluttonous owner of a fifty-year ice cream supply!

Task: Place Fifty-Year Ice Cream Supply
Task: Place Bart's Treehouse
Quest reward: $100 and 10 XP

Drunky Road Pt. 2

Bart starts

Bart: Wait, only fifty years?! I'll be ice cream-less when I'm sixty-one? Eh… gotta live for today. Lemme at it!
Homer: After all the doom and gloom we just went through I did some real thinking. And when that gave me a headache, I went to the freezer for a popsicle.
Homer: After more headaches and more popsicles, I realized life would be scary in a world with no ice cream! This prize is a gift, and we must preserve it for when it is truly needed.

Task: Make Homer Guard Ice Cream Supply
Time: 8h

On job start:
Homer: Good thing I always have a case of Duff on hand. ‘Cause nothing goes better together than ice cream and ice cold Duff!
Homer: With a beer in hand and a bag of empties at my feet, I'm finally a proper watchman.

Drunky Road Pt. 3

Bart starts

Bart: I've got to get into that ice cream supply.
Bart: But how can I get cookie dough-boy away from it?
Bart: Blast! Without sugar, my brain is unsweetened Jello. I'm going to need a hit…

Task: Make Bart Get a Squishee
Time: 2h
Task: Make Homer Drunkenly Guard Ice Cream Supply
Time: 8h

On Bart's job start:
Bart: Hey Apu, one Buzz Cola Berry Blast Slurpee please.
Apu: Coming right up!

Drunky Road Pt. 4

Milhouse starts

Milhouse: Hey Bart, why are you drinking that when you have fifty years of ice cream at home?
Bart: Homer won't let us into it. He's babysitting it better than he ever did me.
Milhouse: Well, when I want to get into my Dad's office to use the unrestricted internet, I just tell him there's something going on in town, like a free seminar on building trust and self-confidence.
Bart: That's an incredibly cruel betrayal of his trust and self-confidence, but I love it. I think I've got just the thing.

Task: Make Bart Create Fake Social Media Campaign
Time: 4h
Task: Make Homer Check Facelook to Ease Boredom
Time: 4h

Drunky Road Pt. 5

Homer starts

Homer: A contest to win fifty years' worth of ice cream toppings!? That's exactly what I need to go along with my ice cream bottomings!
Homer: And all I have to do is be the first one to get to Moe's? No problem. I've got my time down to six seconds!

Task: Make Homer Race to Moe's
Time: 6s
Task: Place Moe's Tavern

Drunky Road Pt. 6

Bart starts

Bart: We did it, Milhouse. We got blue pants butterfat away! Now, for the cherry on top of this plan…
Milhouse: Uhh Bart, something's not right.
Bart: Don't go soft on me now! Let's pop this top!

Task: Make Bart Raid Fifty-Year Ice Cream Supply
Time: 6s

On job start:
Bart: It's all melted!? What...how…
Bart: Homer, you chunky-monkey drunky! You didn't plug it in!

On job end:
Bart: Once again, Homer has ruined what could've been one of the greatest things to ever happen to this family.
Homer: What? We've still got a tub of milkshakes.
Bart: That is the last candy straw. I won't forget this.
System Message: Will Bart forgive Homer? Find out soon! But in the meantime, you've unlocked an animation for the Fifty-Year Ice Cream Supply!

Quest reward: $200 and 20 XP
Post edited by LPNintendoITA on

Replies