EA Forums - Banner

What Changed With the Bart Royale Updates? Update: 2/7

LPNintendoITA
11386 posts Member
edited February 2018
February 7th Update (Bart Royale Patch 2)
  • A new bundle name, Ruffians Bundle, was added.
  • Dragon's Teeth now has 0.25% Bonus $ and XP.
  • Moe's Express now has 4.5% Bonus $ and XP.
  • Slaghold's task resetting on going to KrustyLand or friend town was fixed.
January 25th Update (Bart Royale Patch 1)
  • Mountain Man and Ice Bishop of Baverly Hills can now Fortify Mega Playscape.
  • Jeremy Jailbird, Pita and Peta can now Assault Mega Playscape.
  • Pita and Peta can now Assault Junk Base.
  • Barney's Drink at Moe's Express no longer rewards Event Currency.
  • Clawing Zombie and Snarling Zombie are now added back if disappeared.
  • Outlands Gate's Prize cost was fixed (previously costing the same ammount as Bare Bronze).
January 23rd Update (Bart Royale)
  • The app icon, the splash screen and the friend visit's icon were changed to new ones for the event.
  • The whole game was changed back to the normal theme.
  • Snow was removed.
  • A new music has been added in the background.
  • The town center was set to the Mega Playscape.
  • Event Daily Challenges were added.
  • iPhone X's size is now the same as iPad, plus the HUD icons have been moved so they are not interferred by the space cut by the speaker position.
  • In Obectification May Be Closed Than It Appears Pt. 4, "Make Femme Fatale Prepare a Trap for Lindsay Naegle" was changed to "Make Femme Fatale Prepare a Trap for Lindsey Naegle". The job's name was changed too.
  • Two new rows of land were added but some bug with Free Land Tokens has been added, however only buyable with Free Land Tokens. Free Land Token was removed from the inventory screen and are just applied directly when usable. If old land is selected to buy, a counter for them and cash has been added.
  • Battle Dome's task name was changed for the event from "Training Hungry Children" to "Scavenging After Recent Battle" and now rewards 5 Scraps every 4 hours.
  • A new description to unlock Milhouse was added: "Reach Level 8".
  • A new description to unlock Springfield Penitentiary and Snake was added: "Start the "Crime Doesn't Pay Unless You Make It" quest".
  • Large and in Charge Pt. 1 now requires Dia Betty to be in inventory or unlocked, instead of just unlocked.
  • The water disappearing from bottom rows bug was solved.
  • The Mansion Gardens bundle in the Road to Riches now come together as one once unlocked and placable.
  • Van Houten House now requires Level 5 instead of Level 8 and Trillhouse Pt. 1 started for the duration of the event.
  • Springfield Penitentiary now requires MyPad to be completed.
  • Phineas Q. Butterfats, Swanky Fish, Madame Chao's, Up Up and Buffet, Power's House, Der Krazy Kraut and Howard's Flowers are now buildable from inventory.
  • A new character group, Moe's Regulars, was added: Homer, Barney, Lenny, Carl, Larry and Sam.
  • Hans Moleman's speech bubble position was changed.
  • Springfield Opry House and Ye Olde Off-Ramp Inn now have exciting text in the store: "Generaes Ribbons!".
  • A new decorations group has been added, "Stop Sign Group" with just the Stop Sign.
  • Erik, Peta, Pita, Jeremy Jailbird and Wendell Borton can now Bounce at the Moonbounce.
  • Jessica Lovejoy's Disgrace a Local Landmark now sets the Jebediah Statue back to normal if destroyed during the event, before disgracing it.
  • Lindsey Neagle naming errors were corrected.
  • Police Tank Pt. 2 quest now says "Build the Kwik-E-Mart" instead of "Reach Level 19 and Build Springfield Penitentiary".
  • Monkey Bars now require Level 6 to be visible in store instead of 31, and Level 9 and We Do Need Yes Education Pt. 2 to be started to be buyable.
  • Hellfish Monument's Rommelwood Academy event icon was raised.
  • Sgt. Skinner Tank Bundle now has visibility requirement of Sgt. Skinner and WWII Tank not being bought.
  • Hellfish Bundle now has visibility requirement of the bundle not being bought previously.
  • Completing A Beautiful Mind Pt. 3 and Forgetful Hellfish Pt. 3 now yields $200 and 20 XP instead of $100 and 10 XP.
  • Forgetful Hellfish Pt. 1 now requires Hellfish Abe to be unlocked.
  • Valentine's Cooling Towers don't require Control Building anymore. In case it's not built yet, it'll be placed in inventory.
  • Outlaw Snake's Play with Jeremy now uses Jeremy Jailbird if unlocked.
  • Sponsored Church is no longer showing in the store if the skin is bought.
  • Krusty's Kristmas on Ice is now storable.
  • STEM Conference Hotel's build time is now 6 seconds.
  • Mayan Bundles now autoconsumes upon buy.
  • To try and fix them previously not being awarded, Clawing Zombie and Snarling Zombie seem to have disappeared for some users and ea forum mods reported it being a bug being fixed.
  • Homerpalooza Stages, Tailgate, Artic Hypertrain, Bully-vern's Cave, Rigellian Christmas Fireplace and Rigellian Christmas Spaceship, if placed facing the water, have characters and NPCs placed wrong or animations working incorrectly.
January 17th Update (Bart Royale Teaser)
  • Premium slots' text was changed from "Purchase this character and produce resources faster." to "Get this character and produce resources faster.".
  • Grant Connor's job Live off the Land was changed to Live Off the Land.
  • Moe's Tavern now requires level 12 instead of 5 again.
  • Bart's Treehouse now requires level 12 instead of level 5 again.
  • Classic Mini Events have been reactivated till January 22nd.
  • J. Rigellian Christ, Kang, Pirate Kang, Santa Kang, Kodos, Fairy Kodos and Mrs. Kodos Claus' unlock pictures now have a glassy look on their glass dome.
Post edited by LPNintendoITA on

Replies

• I'm guessing then that the main event will start on January 23.
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • rw228
    1044 posts Member
    Wow that was a lot. Thanks.
  • Is the sergeant skinner bundle set to appear in one of the acts? I can't see it, in my store, but the items are something I wanted...
  • Two new rows of land were added but some bug with Free Land Tokens has been added, however only buyable with Free Land Tokens. Free Land Token was removed from the inventory screen and are just applied directly when usable. If old land is selected to buy, a counter for them and cash has been added.
    My land tokens are gone. They weren't just removed from my inventory screen and I cannot directly apply them to any land. They don't exist. Even the "free" token I was given upon placement of the playscape is non-existent. In fact, when I was awarded that land token all of my tokens were erased from my game instead.
  • Hello @LPNintendoITA :)

Any idea if Mindy might be available for purchase come Valentine's day? :/

She's the only character I am missing! :#
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • January 24th Update (Bart Royale)
    • A new character group, Moe's Regulars, was added: Homer, Barney, Lenny, Carl, Larry and Sam.

fantastic news
    Ah, just throw it over the fence. Let Arby's worry about it.
  • i still have my 20 landtokens showing up when i click on purchasing land.
  • Finally new music. :D
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    Finally new music. :D

It's on the short side, I think it's going to be grating at the end of the event.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
    My land tokens are gone. They weren't just removed from my inventory screen and I cannot directly apply them to any land. They don't exist. Even the "free" token I was given upon placement of the playscape is non-existent. In fact, when I was awarded that land token all of my tokens were erased from my game instead.

My land tokens disappeared from my inventory too, but when I purchase land I'm still given the option to buy or use free land token (qty) .

My problem is that I can't perform neighbour actions since this update. While at a neighbour, the info box at top left states "tap on ruffians to collect Duff beers and scraps" but there don't appear to be anything other than normal characters and I can't perform normal visitor actions. I only started playing in October last year and I've mostly been bound by event actions like tapping funzos for Christmas event or goblins at Halloween....any help or info would be greatly appreciated. Happy tapping :-)

• You need to get to a certain part in the quests before the ruffians are unlocked in other springfields. That point will be "tap ruffians in other springfield."
  • EA still allows you to log-in with not updated devices, even if you have started the event on an updated device.
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    Hello @LPNintendoITA :)

YAAAAAAAAY
    <3
    0Brooders0 wrote: »

YAAAAAAAAY
    <3

yes she'll be in the date night mystery box
    0Brooders0 wrote: »

YAAAAAAAAY
    <3

yes she'll be in the date night mystery box

WOOP WOOP! B):D
  • yes she'll be in the date night mystery box

Valentine's Day Mystery Box?

shut-up-and-take-my-donuts.jpg
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • So it's dawning on me why characters like Lisa and marge are free. They belong to other components...the women except cat lady aren't included at all yet...burns will probably have a set of characters follow him in another battleground. I can see what they are doing I just don't know why I'm facepalming my blindness 3 days in