EA Forums - Banner

My last chance is to beg for some more eggs...

If someone want to help me, please PM me too, sometimes the game won't let me add new people unless I invite them.

Replies

• FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited May 2013
    I am sorry, but I would still be in need of a donation... I am about 500 snakes from my last target... In the next event I will be on from the start, so that would probably make me donate back to the community. But please help me out some more here?
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I bump this, its one of my neighbours, and I don't have enough eggs to help him true it .

And yes guys I am in the begging process, just not for me :mrgreen:
  • FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited May 2013
    There have been quite a few friendrequests after I started this thread, and I have added all, except one (which I for some reason couldn't add). But there haven't been that many donations...

I am still in need of 400 snakes, and when I get those. I will shut up, and make this thread disappear...

So please add me: FluidEmotion, and make me shut up! =)
  • FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited May 2013
    I'm still in need of 350 snakes... I guess it is 4 hours left of the event, based on the fact it's soon 02:00 in Vancouver (where EA is located). In 4-5 hours this event ends... Until then, please can someone donate eggs. I guess I am in need of about 450-500 eggs to reach my final goal. I would really appreaciate the help if someone can give me a hand in this.

FluidEmotion
  • FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited May 2013
    Just in need of 325 snakes. I someone can donate about 300 eggs, I guess I can trade for the rest.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.