EA Forums - Banner

looking for a neighbor who creates awesome stuff

Prev1
my town is in my sig. I'm looking for level capped super decorative friends.

Replies

• brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I also am looking for creative players. I am almost done rebuilding my town. Add me. I would love to see yours. Linky has a beautiful town, was my friend during WD.
  • Linky2g
    665 posts
    edited May 2013
    I also am looking for creative players. I am almost done rebuilding my town. Add me. I would love to see yours. Linky has a beautiful town, was my friend during WD.
    cheers. readd me. I removed everyone, couldnt be bothered going through each town and deciding.

fist bump
  • CounterSniper67
    439 posts
    edited May 2013
    Ok, Im in. I can use a few good neighbors who care about curb appeal. 8)
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited May 2013
    Love your town Linky, especially your Burns Mansion and Frinks Lab (wish I had the ray gun and black hole so badly). Sent you a friend request.

Pics of some my stuff in the link below if you want to check it out.
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Okay, I sent requests to you Linky, Sahl, Counter, Seun
  • simbass7
    1928 posts New member
    edited May 2013
    Added new town; simbass7.
    mByU9uEm.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/mByU9uE.jpg

IFyou like it send me invitation
    Ps. After that photo couple things been added to my city to make it looks even better...
  • SeungyeonAngel
    293 posts
    edited May 2013
    Okay, I sent requests to you Linky, Sahl, Counter, Seun

i added you brettolmsted. what do you think? anyone neighbor you know? i copied some of the stuff i did from memory and others i added myself. but i don't know who it was.
  • adrmontano
    7 posts
    edited May 2013
    Add me adrmontano
  • jwlizard76
    851 posts
    edited May 2013
    Some of the most interesting towns on my friends list started out as add me requests from new players. You never know who will develope something unique and it's fun to watch them grow. It's worth giving new players a chance :) Discover new talent :D
  • Eresh7
    8 posts
    edited May 2013
    Sent requests to all of you. I have a really nice looking town and am always looking to add more neighbors that actually put some thought into the design of their towns.
  • Tluni
    52 posts
    edited May 2013
    Simbass7 can you please post a "better"/"bigger" picture of your white skyscraper? Looks sooo good but i can Not see all of the Details. Thanks a lot
  • tlindfors
    604 posts
    edited May 2013
    jwlizard76 wrote:
    Some of the most interesting towns on my friends list started out as add me requests from new players. You never know who will develope something unique and it's fun to watch them grow. It's worth giving new players a chance :) Discover new talent :D

I couldn't agree more!!! :thumbup: A few months ago I added a couple "add me" newcomers to the forum and they ended up having some of the coolest towns I've ever seen. It really pays off to take a chance sometimes, you just never know. :D
  • SeungyeonAngel
    293 posts
    edited May 2013
    @simbass7,
    i didn't know until now you posted your town earlier. its amazing! absolutely amazing! the building is very awesome to see. but the town i remember was not nearly completed like yours.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • VinnyDaDon
    141 posts
    edited May 2013
    Add me VinnyDaDon i do a lot of 3d and have some creative ideas in my town. like seeing other creative ideas always also most premium items and been playing since beginning
  • SeungyeonAngel
    293 posts
    edited May 2013
    @simbass7,
    i didn't know until now you posted your town earlier. its amazing! absolutely amazing! the building is very awesome to see. but the town i remember was not nearly completed like yours.

@VinnyDaDon, okay. always happy to see other peoples works :)
  • Linky2g
    665 posts
    edited May 2013
    Eresh7 wrote:
    Sent requests to all of you. I have a really nice looking town and am always looking to add more neighbors that actually put some thought into the design of their towns.
    i looked at your town this morning, has some hella cool stuff going on.
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited May 2013
    Looking for awesome stuff that creates neighbors..... :wink:
  • Neeksness
    9 posts
    edited May 2013
    Hi there, im looking myself for some nice looking towns as neighboors, i only been playing less then 2 month but i think im evolving rather fast lol, im on the game everyday, with some time i think i'll have a really nice looking town myself. Feel free to add me so we can maybe share some inspirations^^

Username: Neeksness
  • amandarippon
    7 posts
    edited May 2013
    I have been playing since October. I am level 29 and have all the land. I think my town is good, I have spent a lot of time thinking about where to put everything, and confess I have bought premium items when they have come up. I would love neighbours with imaginative towns, no farming or hackers. I have deliberately not used the block layout I see on a lot of the larger towns.
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    SeungyeonAngel - you have some great ideas on using 3D. I do not know who you had on your friend's list previously

Amandarippon - I sent you a request
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.