EA Forums - Banner

Something to look at....

I have been over the last few days looking at a serious number of springfields.

The good, the bad, and the ugly. My own town being one of the ugly ones.

And in true simpsons style I also found a cult. And I think I found it rather funny to discover this in the game. Some people claim they don't farm! Or get this, only friend fremuim players!

Anyone who thinks they haven't farmed has fallen into the iconic role of homer in this game. Literally. Let that sink in. And btw how many times did your finger tap the screen when you really wanted something??

Now I know friends. Homer is an amazing character. Much respect. But you mean to tell me you spent cash for all that stuff? Or from the beginning you were a faithful tapper? Either way you worked to get what you have .

And if you never farmed man god bless your soul, you are as slow as Homer Simpson.....but at least homer sent Kirk to check his mypad every hour and understood that was a waste of time.

Anyways food for thought while the update comes! Happy times and hope you all get a kick out of that evil Quimby cackle followed by "do you expect me to talk."

Replies

• jmlgg
    183 posts Member
    Without the paying costumers this game would be a flop and gone
  • How other people choose to play and enjoy their game is none of my business and it certainly isn't my place to judge either. As @jmlgg said, the people who pay for their content are the ones who keep this game going. God bless every one of them.
  • Dolla dolla bill yall
  • My point more being, in true simpsons fashion one might ask where the income is coming from? And one would reply "we gave them a bunch of crappy items and they bought it."

And I'm sure homer said that many times in game. And Gil literally throws it in your face.

More a chuckle then any kind of challenge to play style
  • I'm happy with my purchases :)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • My point more being, in true simpsons fashion one might ask where the income is coming from? And one would reply "we gave them a bunch of crappy items and they bought it."

And I'm sure homer said that many times in game. And Gil literally throws it in your face.

More a chuckle then any kind of challenge to play style

I think the rows of buildings with no real design is horrendous. I think you may be poor spoiled.
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    I'm happy with my purchases :)

I'm getting my money back at this point.
  • Hey I've seen your town man, the Springfield dump could be center piece
  • The one place I yet to move out but yes... pale comparison to your dump :star:
  • Haha not you simpsonare I love yours I go there every day. I'm just quoting from the same reasons we have monorail (recent update) and the actual feelings of the characters in the game
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Hey I've seen your town man, the Springfield dump could be center piece

Ouch. Is this really called for?
  • Hmm, I feel like these forums might be a bit humorless. I quit lol. Good day and if my jokes offended anyone please unfriendly me.

Ben
  • My town has been ugly a while, but I'm finally working on it regularly again now... so improvements on the way... I hate my town being ugly.
    Other people to their own, if your town is ugly, I will just spend less time there on my drive-thru
    :D
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Sorry I didn't find it funny. If this was supposed to be a joke, it was lost on me. Hopefully somebody got it.
  • the simpsons had (when I was young) a flare for making light of everything serious. Figured that had carried over but I guess most of you don't understand most of the characters your unlocking are designed to be an oxymoron in their own sense. I feel bad if the depth of the game was lost on the younger generation who didn't watch channel 3 and all the old reruns.

Or the lackwhits who take life too seriously
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Since I was young when the Simpsons started, I guess that I am just a lackwhit. Whatever that is.
  • It is defined as someone who acts like a blockhead or fool. The perfect definition of homer actually. To refer back to the original post and topic
  • @femurbreak88 None taken. You just came off as smug/jealous