Replies

• johncolombo
    11497 posts Senior Moderator
    What? Off to check mine.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Update didn’t take mine, and used them already
  • johncolombo
    I can't find mine. I went through the whole inventory. Is there an option to cancel if I tap on new land just to see if it registers that I have any?
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I can't find mine. I went through the whole inventory. Is there an option to cancel if I tap on new land just to see if it registers that I have any?

Yes you can cancel.
  • I can't find mine. I went through the whole inventory. Is there an option to cancel if I tap on new land just to see if it registers that I have any?

Yes, there's a cancel option. I tried that one myself. It gives me no option to use a token.
  • johncolombo
    meinaz wrote: »

Yes you can cancel.

Thanks meinaz
  • johncolombo
    LPN says the tiles are not gone you just can't see them.
  • Wait a minute. What?!?!? So my IGC is nothing more than donut fodder? I sense a plot against the long time players as well...
    "I gave him a couple of blintzes to paint my fence but he never did it! "
  • LPN says the tiles are not gone you just can't see them.

What does that mean? If I can't see them and I'm not given the option to use them, isn't that basically the same as being gone?
  • So, when I earn my next land token on the prize track, do all of my tokens reappear in my inventory? I sure as h-e-double-hockey-sticks hope so.
  • johncolombo
    So, when I earn my next land token on the prize track, do all of my tokens reappear in my inventory? I sure as h-e-double-hockey-sticks hope so.

no clue what any of this means. Everyone keep track and post here. I'll let our EA community manager know tomorrow.
  • Damn, I used all my land tokens before checking on here, assuming I could buy the rest for in game cash as usual.
    I bought all the 'usually expensive" land tiles, which aren't where I need new land :#
  • Clicking on new land brings up a menu, top left has # of land tiles you own.
  • tenor_1_6.gif?itok=ekv1aaFR&mtime=1494474081
    /////
  • rw228
    1057 posts Member
    Clicking on new land brings up a menu, top left has # of land tiles you own.

This doesn’t work for me. I had/have 17 land tiles before the update. Not sure how to see my totals now.
  • Clicking on new land brings up a menu, top left has # of land tiles you own.
    Nope.
  • I was redirected here by another who must have mis-read.
    I'm not complaining about needing to use tokens.
    I'm absolutely furious because all of mine have vanished, including the newly awarded one as this event began.
    Where are all my unused land tokens, that is the complaint.
    You'll often find me on Brooders tapped-out.co.uk
  • johncolombo
    edited January 2018
    Clicking on new land brings up a menu, top left has # of land tiles you own.

mine does not do that but I was able to buy land with my invisible tiles. Can you post a screen cap?
  • avuHosL.png
    All mine are there.
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • johncolombo
    edited January 2018
    avuHosL.png
    All mine are there.

:o
    plus a cash option!!!