EA Forums - Banner

Can you buy the new land?

Replies

• johncolombo
    11407 posts Senior Moderator
    edited January 2018
    I've only been looking in my main town, going to explore this is my crawl town which is less advanced.

edit: nope still no pop up screen
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • I've only been looking in my main town, going to explore this is my crawl town which is less advanced.

It shows your land tiles when you select a non new land section to buy.
  • johncolombo
    11407 posts Senior Moderator
    ramrod130 wrote: »
    I've only been looking in my main town, going to explore this is my crawl town which is less advanced.

Oh. That's different. Thanks for explaining.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • avuHosL.png
    All mine are there.

Yes, but does this menu pop up for the two most recent strips of land or just for previously available land?
  • ramrod130 wrote: »

Not in my game. No land tokens in the consumables inventory, none in the left hand column, no option to use the tokens when I click on land to buy. 16 tokens, gone.
  • Damn, should not my tokens, I don’t even need the new land. :(
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • I still see my 19 tokens. In fact I think I was given one extra. Seems I only had 18.
  • simpsonare wrote: »
    I still see my 19 tokens. In fact I think I was given one extra. Seems I only had 18.

That's when my tokens were wiped out. For a split second, I saw a message awarding me a land token when I placed the playscape and in a blink it was gone. I checked my tokens and they were gone too.
  • simpsonare wrote: »
    I still see my 19 tokens. In fact I think I was given one extra. Seems I only had 18.
    I believe, We were given 1 land token when we placed the mega playscape.
  • ok just checked. old ones are all buyable with cash and show the numbers.
    HOOOOOOOOOOOWEVER
    all the new tiles... are ONLY buyable with Free Land Tokens...
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • rw228
    1056 posts Member
    Wow this is crazy. So as of now it seems we can only get three pieces of land per event. And in game cash becomes even less useful.
  • ramrod130 wrote: »

Oh. That's different. Thanks for explaining.
    ramrod130 wrote: »

Yes @ramrod130, thanks for clarifying, apologies for any confusion. Had trouble when I tried to upload a pic, & I’m very far away from reaching the new land expansions.
  • rw228 wrote: »
    Wow this is crazy. So as of now it seems we can only get three pieces of land per event. And in game cash becomes even less useful.
    Maybe....

Or we give them a day or two to implement a patch. Even if it's backpedaling.....
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • I really hope that this is just some kind of bug or that we at least get the chance to earn land tokens for "free". For the 2 rows added today we already need 52 land tokens (46 without water) and I'm nowhere near that number :neutral:
  • They'll offer land tokens for donuts. Guaranteed.
  • :/
    Disappointed with this change is the nicest way I will put it.....
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • At this point I'm not even close. So it does not affect me. I will always support this game if it keeps me entertained. If it gets boring lazy updates then I will probably be a lot less inclined to pull money out. But I love this game and kind of wish we got a event scratcher. I would of bought one personally.
  • This really sux! I wish I had used igc for all previous land since I have plenty of that. Now I only have 8 land tokens left, at least I think I do because I can't see them.
  • But how do you get the land tokens? There's only a few on the prize track and not enough to get all of the land.
  • This would completely break the game for new players

Not really. They have atleast a year before reaching that unless they pour serious cash in the game.
    I wonder how long until EA starts selling land tokens for real world cash?

Game is dying, game is on its last legs

Not really. They are netting currently about 10k a day. If there was not a hundred hack camps they probably would be doing better.