EA Forums - Banner

Can you buy the new land?

Replies

• the thing is there's no more "unreleased" land as far as rows, only 6 columns, plus heights' land
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • the thing is there's no more "unreleased" land as far as rows, only 6 columns, plus heights' land

I'm fairly sure that they can expand the map should they so wish, but there's still quite a lot of land available in the map area without the silly land tokens idea, unlocking land in the heights would make a huge difference to me and probably many other as I could then finally make a proper up town zone for the elite of Springfield and would then have more room for my normal town, I truly hope that it is just a glitch that will either be fixed soon or with the take down because if not then the game has a severely limited life for me and probably quite a few of the older players.
  • I don't donut farm.
  • ZennGlenn wrote: »
    Keeping optimistic on a resolution, & for what it's worth, may as well note that I created a case & shared solid concerns with EA on the matter...so other's additional concerns may as well be duplicated... ;)
    HzdRn1r.jpg

Dang, where you get toxic sludge from?
    Interesting. Maybe if they released the columns first, told us their future plans, then finally released the last column and row for only tokens.... we might be able to get on board. But who will think of the OCD sufferers?
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • Too bad we still haven’t heard anything new on their plans regarding this (at least I couldn’t find any?) - I thought my OCD was under control, but it’s turning into a rash each time I look at the half “purchased” new land... :(
  • Still sucks. :/
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Namanor wrote: »
    Too bad we still haven’t heard anything new on their plans regarding this (at least I couldn’t find any?) - I thought my OCD was under control, but it’s turning into a rash each time I look at the half “purchased” new land... :(

You didn't really expect to be told their plans for the new land did you? It's not like they are well known for letting us know anything apart from the cryptic message to possible new events.
  • And we are still waiting for EA to release the rest of the land parcels at Springfield Heights, which we used SH resources to buy then.
  • They could have easily released one strip of land for in game cash and the other outer one for tokens and stopped all this nonsense of not managing our expectations in the game.

Those of us that are already on the out skirts would have then realised we needed to save tokens to expand from the event.

UnrEAl. :#
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)

• You didn't really expect to be told their plans for the new land did you? It's not like they are well known for letting us know anything apart from the cryptic message to possible new events. [/quote]

No, but a guy can dream... :)
  • ZennGlenn
    1725 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    simpsonare wrote: »
    ZennGlenn wrote: »
    Keeping optimistic on a resolution, & for what it's worth, may as well note that I created a case & shared solid concerns with EA on the matter...so other's additional concerns may as well be duplicated... ;)
    HzdRn1r.jpg

Dang, where you get toxic sludge from?

:p ...snapshot throwback from Halloween a couple years ago; would be fun to have it back again w/some of the toxic sludge bins :#

...staying on topic, continuing to 'enjoy the limited land challenge' ;)
  • :s I still hate it
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • So, to unlock more land, I need to wait for "Free Tokens" to show up when events are active to obtain couple of them during the event item progress prizes. What happens when the next event will give another column with other 20 parcels ? Not only that I will be behind with the old parcels, but I will have these as well. The pace is not correct. Hope they have some explanations to give after the event is closed.
  • Found a way to get more free land, NUKE!
  • You are saying that nuke the account will glitch these land of tokens into money back again ?
  • frosted1414
    2481 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    You are saying that nuke the account will glitch these land of tokens into money back again ?
    I think what he is saying is Nuke your town so I can laugh at you for taking my advice.
    Mr. Papadapaconstantikasgianopolopodopotopolis was my father. You can call me Spiro.
  • You are saying that nuke the account will glitch these land of tokens into money back again ?
    I think what he is saying is Nuke your town so I can laugh at you for taking my advice.

Well, if you nuke, you certainly will have plenty of open land...
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • So, to unlock more land, I need to wait for "Free Tokens" to show up when events are active to obtain couple of them during the event item progress prizes. What happens when the next event will give another column with other 20 parcels ? Not only that I will be behind with the old parcels, but I will have these as well. The pace is not correct. Hope they have some explanations to give after the event is closed.

I was thinking the same thing. I can't wait until this event is over because I want to find out what is going to happen. I think someone else on this thread mentioned the possibility of grinding for land tokens. Which is fine but we def can't wait for three tokens per event.

Well, if you nuke, you certainly will have plenty of open land...

Hu5cChI.jpg