EA Forums - Banner

WHYDW Bart Royale event stuff

Prev13
Castiel19x
3986 posts Member
edited January 2018
Up and ready for your designs.
TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)

Replies

• I went ahead and replaced the Springfield Elementary playground design I had with the Mega Playscape. mNPlzQV.png
  • Idea I had looking through the craftable items for the event - A partially destroyed North Haverbrook featuring these ruined items and some of the monorail stuff! I'll unlock some stuff to start with and try it out some time.
  • Here's the store and dodge ball one for now.
    lllfPWe.png?1
  • My area so far. May end up removing, and re-designing as the event continues.
    tsto_Homergeddon_SOFAR.png
    ~Always be Designing~
  • Blastboom wrote: »
    Idea I had looking through the craftable items for the event - A partially destroyed North Haverbrook featuring these ruined items and some of the monorail stuff! I'll unlock some stuff to start with and try it out some time.

The ruins will be skins for your existing buildings. Great idea though.
  • I finally have a place for that Walk-in Therapy Stand.
  • My area going up by the mountains and already got everything planned now just got to wait until everything out. :)
  • Super psyched to get the zombie sandwich on my first mystery box (had a 1/13 chance). And recently learned how to post pics on the forum.

351ct4j.png
  • I think most of the items from this event will end up in storage, but I do like the smaller play items, which I incorporated into my Tuts 'n' Tots school playground:
    ZoGQYE7l.jpg
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    I think most of the items from this event will end up in storage, but I do like the smaller play items, which I incorporated into my Tuts 'n' Tots school playground:
    ZoGQYE7l.jpg

Love this design.
  • I've been spreading some of those play pieces to krustyburger - now they have a Playland!
    no pics yet
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    I think most of the items from this event will end up in storage, but I do like the smaller play items, which I incorporated into my Tuts 'n' Tots school playground:
    ZoGQYE7l.jpg

I LOVE this! Great job @Muhsterino !
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Here's my Moe's Express design.
    mBDNsfM.png?1
  • I went ahead and added the Chopper Ride from the store to my county fairgrounds. I somehow didn't have any rides there before, so that's fixed now. KNmWYcD.png
  • BLITZDonuts
    199 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    And here is mine, build over time. A war zone out here.
    WZvfz1X.jpg
  • Super psyched to get the zombie sandwich on my first mystery box (had a 1/13 chance). And recently learned how to post pics on the forum.

351ct4j.png

What is Zombie Sandwich?

351ct4j.png

What is Zombie Sandwich?
    @Muhsterino ‘s link has the best info. The zombie sandwich is an awesome decoration, the little dumpster, that transforms something like 30+ characters into zombies for a visible 1 hr task. It’s currently in the event mystery box.
  • Have a pic of it? That thread is missing past the first page for me.......
    This seems like something I have.... I'm not offered the mystery box at all.... I want zombies lol
  • A pic from the Q&A thread of some items in the event mystery box:
    5Mz3kMXl.jpg
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS