EA Forums - Banner

WHYDW Bart Royale event stuff

Replies

• Hmmmm...... I seem to be missing things, and not offered the Mystery box... :/
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • Is It Good Idea Too Nuke My Town And Rebuild While Events Are Going On Or Will I Lose Time And Resources please help guys
  • I would say no.....
    But then, depends how much stuff you have....
  • Finally got working on my design area and for now here's the entrance:
    OkglzHb.png?1
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    Finally got working on my design area and for now here's the entrance:
    OkglzHb.png?1
    Had no idea the keep out sign could have road under it. That changes things. Thanks for that image, I didn't know about that.
    ~Always be Designing~
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    Finally got working on my design area and for now here's the entrance:
    OkglzHb.png?1
    Had no idea the keep out sign could have road under it. That changes things. Thanks for that image, I didn't know about that.

Glad I could help. :)
  • devilhunt1449
    3340 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Quite like the look of the destroyed court house C9cq8ho.jpg
  • My SF elementary also got an upgrade, sorta. But I preferred this low budget look for Skinner's school. Something Willie set up for the kids maybe.

That fancy playscape will go to the hoity kid's school in SF Hts. AAgto19.jpg
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • Is It Good Idea Too Nuke My Town And Rebuild While Events Are Going On Or Will I Lose Time And Resources please help guys

I've only heard people report regretting doing it during an event. You may want to wait for the next long break.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • Here's my next area:
    S7oFEQV.png?1
  • Sorry I haven't been posting like crazy, I love this event. Its just really overwhelming. And I got all these great ideas from you guys and stuff. But, have been struggling, because I got this area for the event, which I have officially ran out of room. Which means I picked a bad area for it. lol....funny considering its all new land and its not even close to enough room for my designs.

ANYWAY....I can rant all day, I wanted to post my Run down factory placement, I had to put it in my PoorTown district I have, which fits perfect....I may end up combinding PoorTown with the event stuff and have one massive Post-apocalyptic area.
    Condemedfactory7uu.jpg
    ~Always be Designing~
    Sorry I haven't been posting like crazy, I love this event. Its just really overwhelming. And I got all these great ideas from you guys and stuff. But, have been struggling, because I got this area for the event, which I have officially ran out of room. Which means I picked a bad area for it. lol....funny considering its all new land and its not even close to enough room for my designs.

ANYWAY....I can rant all day, I wanted to post my Run down factory placement, I had to put it in my PoorTown district I have, which fits perfect....I may end up combinding PoorTown with the event stuff and have one massive Post-apocalyptic area.
    Condemedfactory7uu.jpg

Like the idea of a poor part of town. Think I might start adding few extras to my area.
    Sorry I haven't been posting like crazy, I love this event. Its just really overwhelming. And I got all these great ideas from you guys and stuff. But, have been struggling, because I got this area for the event, which I have officially ran out of room. Which means I picked a bad area for it. lol....funny considering its all new land and its not even close to enough room for my designs.

Condemedfactory7uu.jpg

I too, incorporating a lot into the poor area/slums.... it is getting quite large at this point lol
  • A little update to my area.
    LjzVlcW.png?1
    hKwixLs.png?1
  • Some great designs on here, here’s mine so far, really enjoyed this event and all the buildings and decorations.
    CsAQaDr.png
  • Now that feels very wild nature like. :smiley: Very nice design. I like it a lot.
  • My Outlands is kind of compact but I'm enjoying these items a lot more than I thought I would. I wonder how many **** labs are in there :D

sNVuJq4.jpg
  • JJR2112 wrote: »
    My Outlands is kind of compact but I'm enjoying these items a lot more than I thought I would. I wonder how many **** labs are in there :D

sNVuJq4.jpg

I know I’m actually really liking all the items as well.
    I like your design, I imagine the outlands being compact.

• Here's my Outlands area with an abandoned house development plot, I wanted to do more but ran out of land haha

L9XVlcR.jpg
  • Here's my Outlands area with an abandoned house development plot, I wanted to do more but ran out of land haha

L9XVlcR.jpg

Loving some of the ideas in this one.