EA Forums - Banner

WHYDW Bart Royale event stuff

13Next

Replies

• Here's my Ruffian Fort so far.
    ZzzLFz8.png?1
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • Here's my final design and I kinda ran out of ideas for this part.
    rmF47JV.png?1
    GZa4vnY.png?1
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    Here's my final design and I kinda ran out of ideas for this part.

combining the base, monorail stairs, and entry sign looks really cool!

Here's my Ruffian Fort so far.
    ZzzLFz8.png?1

I love this! Great work @Castiel19x

I’m so far behind with my designs. I haven’t done anything with the items from the last 3 events. :'(:#
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
    Here's my Ruffian Fort so far.
    ZzzLFz8.png?1

I love this! Great work @Castiel19x

I’m so far behind with my designs. I haven’t done anything with the items from the last 3 events. :'(:#

Me too
    Just keep tossing stuff down in the area I THINK it may go.... I have SO much to do
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • 4junk3000
    5232 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    I finished my playscape area, making it into one of those new style, ultra safe playgrounds with the synthetic grass. These are being built around Atlanta suburbs a lot lately.

Anyway, the idea here is the new Heavenly Hills mall over the rocky ridge is struggling for business because people forgot it existed after the "fossilized angel" hype died down. So they added this big park and have been hosting concerts for kids. The building on the left is the restrooms of course!
    GKguSx6.png
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »
    I finished my playscape area, making it into one of those new style, ultra safe playgrounds with the synthetic grass. These are being built around Atlanta suburbs a lot lately.

Anyway, the idea here is the new Heavenly Hills mall over the rocky ridge is struggling for business because people forgot it existed after the "fossilized angel" hype died down. So they added this big park and have been hosting concerts for kids. The building on the left is the restrooms of course!
    GKguSx6.png

Nice! Love the playground, I'm working playscape ideas myself
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently