EA Forums - Banner

The update reset the donut buy confirmation!

Donna4612
364 posts Member
Donna4612 wrote:
I was looking thru all the new stuff in this update and accidently hit on the Homer Budda and bought a burning bush. I had the "Confirm donut spend" toggle set to on. The update turned it off.

:cry:

The default setting is off. After every update, you have to go back in and manually set it back on to notify. It is unfortunate that you lost some donuts over this. This happened during the last update as well. Hopefully others see this and it serves as a reminder to go in and reset the confirmation.

Replies

• missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Not at my game, had to confirm that I wanted to buy
  • moonbandito
    70 posts
    edited May 2013
    I check mine on every update because I've heard about this happening before to other people. It doesn't seem to affect everyone, though, as I haven't had mine reset yet.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I check mine on every update because I've heard about this happening before to other people. It doesn't seem to affect everyone, though, as I haven't had mine reset yet.

Yeah, not sure why it only happens to some. The default setting is off but that only seems to occur to a small number that it actually resets. (I need a confused icon lol).
  • iarechanelle
    237 posts
    edited May 2013
    Hasn't reset for me either, but worth a quick check! :)
  • TRTX84
    556 posts
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the heads up, I noticed it wasn't set the other day so I'll have to check and make sure it wasn't put back.
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Nice tough to remind us to be carefull! I wanted to spend so no problems, but I have spend before the button donuts i didnt want to spend :mrgreen:
  • Rosshk
    729 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    My "Confirm Donut Spend' has never reset since getting the option last month, regardless of any update.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!