EA Forums - Banner

Cheap iTunes cards

Nice find. I'm sure many people will take advantage of this. Not just Tapped Out players, but anyone who regularly buys itunes cards.

Replies

• jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited October 2012
    Thanks. My daughter wants one for Xmas anyway, so I don't mind saving a few bucks.
  • Nine9Nines
    930 posts New member
    edited October 2012
    Keep on the lookout over the next couple months, there will be some great deals on iTunes cards in prep for Xmas. Best Buy and Target are both great places to watch, and there's often some deals online if you can find them.

Thanks for posting.
  • emdacy
    80 posts
    edited October 2012
    I get iTunes cards through survey websites. It's not something where you'll have enough points by Christmas, but it adds up eventually.
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    Yes emdacy I checked and the survey groups I belong to and they offer iTunes gift cards, will take some time to save but I am getting there. I was glad you mentioned it before, that is how I will cash in from now on.

I have never purchased and didn't think they went on sale, also good to know, thanks for the info jbondra!

Hey Nine, I called our local electronic store and the guy said only mini iPad is on order and he never even heard of the 4th generation. WHAT????? They should be on top of this, been all over the news and he is the manager.

I will stay up tomorrow night and when the clock ticks at midnight, I will go to the online apple store in Canada with,y credit card in hand and hope I will get one. Love the new features, Siri, fast speed and the Lightning connector, never cared for the 30 Pin.
    I will need a new cover and looked at the magnetic folding front with the back attached, that is the case one. It seems the best and can get it engraved for free which I will do. I have the folding magnetic front cover only, on this one. Passing this iPad on to my son. My other son has one already, now everyone will be happy.

Good luck, can't wait to hear how you will fair.
  • OuterHaven84
    104 posts
    edited October 2012
    For UK users cheap iTune card can be found here - http://www.discountitunescode.co.uk/

It's work for me, plus it's via PayPal so you can claim back your money within 45 days if you don't get your code so nothing to lose.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.