EA Forums - Banner

Hans Mechman

Replies

• Shouldn’t he be a skin instead of a separate character? Now we got 2 Hans Moleman walking around with 3 Homers, 2 Bart’s, 2 Lisa’s, 3 Burns & 3 Smithers.

I wish they would separate the Shadow Knight from Bart and make him a separate character.
    and how many Moe’s :D

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • abc1939593565
    238 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Shouldn’t he be a skin instead of a separate character? Now we got 2 Hans Moleman walking around with 3 Homers, 2 Bart’s, 2 Lisa’s, 3 Burns & 3 Smithers.

I wish they would separate the Shadow Knight from Bart and make him a separate character.
    and how many Moe’s :D

Don't forget lenny/lewd carl/crawl dolph/jimbo/Kearny/bullyvern Kearny/kearnymon barney/barfy wiggumwigop
  • i bought Hans in my crawl town and got the donuts and bonus, i then bought Hans in my main town and got a notice that i had already bought it but let me buy it anyway. problem is that i didn’t get donuts or bonuts :/
    not woried about the donuts, luckily it happend in my main town, but BEWARE if anyone plans on getting Hans for 2 different town

Normally this kind of unique purchases are associated with your iTunes /Android account.

So, if you access your other town you can not buy it a second time. But if you go to “restore purchases” you can get it for free on this second town.

Works for SVT skin too.
  • aabcampos2 wrote: »
    i bought Hans in my crawl town and got the donuts and bonus, i then bought Hans in my main town and got a notice that i had already bought it but let me buy it anyway. problem is that i didn’t get donuts or bonuts :/
    not woried about the donuts, luckily it happend in my main town, but BEWARE if anyone plans on getting Hans for 2 different town

Normally this kind of unique purchases are associated with your iTunes /Android account.

So, if you access your other town you can not buy it a second time. But if you go to “restore purchases” you can get it for free on this second town.

Works for SVT skin too.
    i know but fortunately the loss of donuts was in my main town. it was quicker and easier to make donuts than deal with EA. If it would have happened in my crawl town that donuts are hard to come by then i would have dealt with EA.
    Just wanted to warn others that it could be an issue for them also, thanks though

• Not buying. I don't want to support this way of getting a character, and hope it's not a sign of things to come..
  • ramrod130 wrote: »
    Not buying. I don't want to support this way of getting a character, and hope it's not a sign of things to come..

Same. I predicted this would eventually happen when they first introduced the 'bonus' with donut purchase. Most didn't want to believe it...
    "I gave him a couple of blintzes to paint my fence but he never did it! "
    Not buying. I don't want to support this way of getting a character, and hope it's not a sign of things to come..
    It's already here. People are buying. It's not changing.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • Shouldn’t he be a skin instead of a separate character? Now we got 2 Hans Moleman walking around with 3 Homers, 2 Bart’s, 2 Lisa’s, 3 Burns & 3 Smithers.

No. Alternates, futures, & lookalikes are separate characters. Costumes get skins.

No. Alternates, futures, & lookalikes are separate characters. Costumes get skins.

Shadow Knight is not a costume of Bart’s. He’s his avatar from the Shadow Realms. Should definitely be a separate character.

Shadow Knight is not a costume of Bart’s. He’s his avatar from the Shadow Realms. Should definitely be a separate character.
    The Shadow Knight costume is basically cosplay. Hence, it's a skin.
  • i bought Hans in my crawl town and got the donuts and bonus, i then bought Hans in my main town and got a notice that i had already bought it but let me buy it anyway. problem is that i didn’t get donuts or bonuts :/

Did you use the same Apple or Goole account for both towns?
  • Well, I’ve dug deep into my pockets, and purchased him.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)

You have a habit to always disagree with me on everything. So let’s just agree to disagree. But I think Shadow Knight should be a separate playable character.

You have a habit to always disagree with me on everything. So let’s just agree to disagree. But I think Shadow Knight should be a separate playable character.
    I agree with you! *waves* Mostly because he doesn't fit. I think he's taller than cosplay could allow.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.

I've got no issue with them adding a bonus character to a donut purchase, they have done it before and will probably do it again, it a way for them to tempt KEM farmer's etc to spend a few quid on the game and it's entirely up to you as to if you spend real money on the game or not, I've had many years of enjoyment out of it so have no problem paying every so often and it keeps the game going too.
  • Castiel19x
    4408 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    I've purchased him and it was a good buy. I love how they let us buy donuts with something extra and hope they do more. :)
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Is this a permanent addition or limited time event only
  • AARONRTD wrote: »
    Is this a permanent addition or limited time event only

Believe that it's a time limited item.
  • TheJuiceLoosener
    2353 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Shouldn’t he be a skin instead of a separate character? Now we got 2 Hans Moleman walking around with 3 Homers, 2 Bart’s, 2 Lisa’s, 3 Burns & 3 Smithers.

Not to disagree again, but I swear it's just this one specific issue which I could also swear we've discussed before. At least I think we have. My memory is absolute garbage lately. Anyhoo, yes. Agree to disagree.

Did you use the same Apple or Goole account for both towns?
    same apple account but different town accounts. have done this before and no issue but i did do both buys in about 10 min. of each other and thats the only difference