EA Forums - Banner

Hans Mechman

13Next

Replies

• it's limited to the event duration adding it to the dates
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Anyone have an in game picture? I'd like to see how it looks in game before I purchase. Thanks.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Here he is.
    2pqvtah.jpg
  • He walks on the middle of the road like stamp and Parson’s task with the car ?

If yes, does him walks towards dirt roads and stay there forever??
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Mechman seems to wander throughout my whole town. I haven't had any issue with him staying on dirt roads. I have open grass lands right now and he wanders through them as well as on the roads.
  • While I'm a cheap **** and I think this "deal" feels a little like extortion, I won't complain too much. EA has made it so easy for diehard players to get free donuts that I can't feel too resentful when they "force us" to spend actual money every once in a while!

Before the advent of free, easy donuts a couple years ago, I'd drop $100 a year or so on the game. This $10 is the first actual money I've spend since they added Jebediah Springfield a while back - so it's tough to be TOO mad!
  • Oatmeal832 wrote: »
    While I'm a cheap **** and I think this "deal" feels a little like extortion, I won't complain too much. EA has made it so easy for diehard players to get free donuts that I can't feel too resentful when they "force us" to spend actual money every once in a while!

Before the advent of free, easy donuts a couple years ago, I'd drop $100 a year or so on the game. This $10 is the first actual money I've spend since they added Jebediah Springfield a while back - so it's tough to be TOO mad!

I wouldn't really call it extortion as the not only did you get the normal amount of donuts, you got a bonus amount and a character, so maybe extra temptation to spend but I personally don't mind spending a cash ( I usually purchase a few extra donuts each main event)as I've got years of enjoyment out of it.
  • They’ve done this first with the 5 Shelbyville stuff, then again during the most recent Halloween update with the new Squeaky Voiced Teen skin & now with Hans Mechman. So it’s not bad considering you’re also getting donuts. The character (in this case) is a bonus
  • Normally I wouldn't do it, but it's for my boy Hans.
    VWwTbj9.gif
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Its not extortion. Not even close. I started as a freemium player close to the beginning. I grew tired of not being able to get all the "nice" stuff so I started buying donuts. I dont regret a single purchase. Ive been in a position for about a year now where I dont need to buy donuts, but I do it anyway, once a month, to support the game I love. If youre not happy with this arrangement, its real simple. Dont buy it. Problem solved. Crisis averted.
    Post edited by daved7637397 on
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • ^^ this ^^^
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • meinaz wrote: »
    Here he is.
    2pqvtah.jpg

Thanks for adding the pic. He looks better than I thought he would. Will buy now.

• New guilty pleasure...

Watching Hans Mechman hobble out of the She-She lounge with all of the other Springfielders...
  • Ok I might be loosing my mind but the first task Hans mechman is on he’s sitting there using his mechanical telescope. And I’m expecting him to move from spot to spot.
    He doesn’t so I’m thinking ok there’s prob two tasks one where he’s mobile and one where he isn’t.

Then I go collect stuff and go back to his spot and he’s gone. I then look around my massive town and he’s peeping through the woods into a house.

What has become of Hans...heh

It’s kinda creepy that I leave and he disappears while I’m not looking.