EA Forums - Banner

To TP or not to TP

Prev1
Before i got all the free halloween stuff, it was when my friends' springfield rewards me with treats or regulars who visit my springfield and make a mess. BUTTTT there's this bug I've been reading about here where your springfield 'becomes' your friend's springfield (as in you take on their level and lose land etc) so i'm not taking any chances and stopped visiting friends.

Its not like I like it but I don't want to take the chance. This game is really life ruining fun. I'm kinda sad I don't visit my friends anymore. :( I used to visit my 100 friends everyday and have fun TP and egging their springfield...SIGH.

CURSE YOU BUGS!

Replies

• adruralo
    3290 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    To be honest, I first generally look for buildings as Moes's tavern, police house, town hall, prison to graffiti, and if I have TP and eggs to throw I choose any tree, but the much nicer houses that are laid out nice I choose them to egg.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 13 Blue.
  • Jbennett4624
    275 posts
    edited October 2012
    I enjoy egging and TP'ing others houses but I won't waste the ammo unless the town is laid out nice. I understand many like the brown house farms to make some bank, but not very pleasing to the eye when it's just rows and rows of roofs.

So that's my criteria, to earn a mess to clean up. I thought I would ask, do any of you have a certain thing you look for, before you honor them with a mess?

I say to TP.. LOL

fun ... tp EVERYTHING lol

we need flying ghosts too and the Simpsons Cat
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited October 2012
    I try to only toilet paper and egg towns that are in the higher levels and seem to care about their layout. I don't like house farms. This is a game of patience.
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited October 2012
    I reserve my TP and eggs for my IRL friends and the towns I think are well done. If you made an effort, you get a little vandalising from me. Short of in-game messaging, it's the only way I know to doff my hat at a job well done.
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    sonny1618 wrote:
    Short of in-game messaging, it's the only way I know to doff my hat at a job well done.

I feel the same! Although, I do admit that I vandalize my "forum friends" more often as well... Those of you whose names are burned into memory by amusing me here. :)
  • BaconGibson
    51 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    I give a ton of TP/Egg love to my brother's (nieces') Springfield because well, you know...family. Other than that I have actually given alot to lower level players who are obviously playing frequently. They just started & need all the candy they can get before the Treehouse items expire.
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited October 2012
    spiffshine wrote:
    sonny1618 wrote:
    Short of in-game messaging, it's the only way I know to doff my hat at a job well done.

I feel the same! Although, I do admit that I vandalize my "forum friends" more often as well... Those of you whose names are burned into memory by amusing me here. :)

Yeah, you guys are in the 'TP-circle' now. I don't consider an eggbox wasted on your town spiff. :wink:
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    sonny1618 wrote:
    Yeah, you guys are in the 'TP-circle' now. I don't consider an eggbox wasted on your town spiff. :wink:

Looks like some crazy kids were up to no good in your Springfield this morning, Sonny.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • brendathorne
    175 posts
    edited October 2012
    I'm the same, nicer Springfields get TP and eggs. And I usually egg Flanders house because you know, Stupid Flanders.
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    I usually egg Flanders house because you know, Stupid Flanders.

You are my favorite! :D
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited October 2012
    spiffshine wrote:
    Looks like some crazy kids were up to no good in your Springfield this morning, Sonny.

Ha ha, was that you? You mischievous rascal! :D

This was my face when I logged in > :mrgreen::lol:
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    sonny1618 wrote:
    Ha ha, was that you? You mischievous rascal!

:wink:
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    Hi firefly, I give back what I get when I collect. If I get eggs or TP from their Halloween buildings and cemeteries, I use what pops out to vandalize their town. Pay it forward kind of deal for me. :D
    The rest of my ammo is used for my special friends, some for my cyberspace friends on the forum and some from my real world circle who play.
    If nothing good comes out, I make sure to graffiti!

I seem to be getting less of these weapons and more candy lately.
    I now have over 1,700 sweets and hope near the end of the Halloween theme we will be able to cash in for a great item. Would also love the option to spend some treats to buy a crate full of eggs and a truckload of TP. I could really do some damage on Halloween night!!!!!! Otherwise, I will need to go to the dentist soon, all these sugary sweets can't be good for the choppers eh.
  • Nine9Nines
    930 posts New member
    edited October 2012
    I've been trying to use all my TP and eggs on lower level players that don't have as many opportunities to earn treats, and haven't been able to purchase all the Halloween items yet.

Basically, if I see the Heck House facade and the Burns Monster roaming your streets, I probably won't tp/egg you.
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    Nine9Nines wrote:
    I've been trying to use all my TP and eggs on lower level players that don't have as many opportunities to earn treats, and haven't been able to purchase all the Halloween items yet.

Good point, Nines. I'll be egging some newbies tonight!
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    Hey Nine, I have accepted lots of lower level towns too, easier to pan across without crashing I find and easy to collect. I have a few that I have rewarded for the same reason.
    I like the one stop shopping when all the Halloween things are close together. I have a problem searching out when they are scattered around town. Takes so long to avoid not getting the boot! I go slowly and have a good look around this way though. Not good when I am time limited. Today booted out a dozen times, yesterday, unbelievable. Almost every town I have crashed.
    Because of this issue, I had to cut a few people, sorry about that but some feel that may stop the crash. I do not want my town to be unplayable as some have experienced, so am careful now.
    If I cut anyone else it is only because of that reason and nothing personal. Hope the problem will be fixed soon, I hate cutting anyone. :(
  • WarriorAL
    5 posts
    edited October 2012
    nettangel wrote:
    Hey Nine, I have accepted lots of lower level towns too, easier to pan across without crashing... :(

Hi nettangel, funny you should mention the panning/crashing thing. I only have three friends and you're the only one I crash on. Yours is the largest (nice layout BTW!) so I figured that was why. One other is a level 21 (tommmdonuts) and almost as big, but I never crash on his. Maybe he'll start crashing me soon. Bummer.

Thanks for the visits. I'll be by to egg you soon! ;)

• nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    Hey there WarriorAL,

I just got you too lol. I noticed today when booted out, most of the time when I went back to my town, I had visitors but a few times did not notice anything new.
    Also some crashing while trying to visit Jofre Nash, not easy to see his town now. :(

Tommdonuts is also on my list and so far no crashing. If the town gets too big this could be the issue since many are reporting this problem. I just hope it has something to do with the Halloween thing. We will see soon enough, at the end of the month.

Thanks for the egging lol, now go back and look around the houses and trees across from Krusty, that was moi.
    Today was a great pay off, gathered lots of ammo on my rounds and was able to attack everyone.

See ya tomorrow!

• firefly-03k
    26 posts
    edited October 2012
    Thanks for the tips. I've started egging the lower levels on my lists now. As well as those towns that just look awesome.
  • DohMoe
    506 posts
    edited October 2012
    The Halloween Update is really boring now. I never TP or Egg anyone anymore. If those freakin' zombies would stop coming..
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.