EA Forums - Banner

Slaghold??

Prev1
Mine seems to be resetting and not awarding the duff beers. It's bad enough to wait 8 hours for the award, but not to get the credit is disappointing. I have moved it far from other tappable items to ensure that I was not tapping it by mistake. The duff icon is missing after the collection time ends and the timer restarts. If this has already been reported, I've missed that post. Is anyone else having this issue? I will check back to follow up. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• I was sure it was a 4hr reset when I got it the moment it came out with the event update...then it changed to 8hr the following day. Since then i dont think it has been giving out duff beers either. :/
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • I gots mine!
    xTwDRz2.png?1
  • Will definately double check it next time.
  • It' s driving me crazy...making me think I'm crazy :* I will move it again and recheck it in about 6 hrs. Thanks for the replies.
  • I thought that I had been short changed earlier when I collected the duff, it's ready again in around 3 hours so this time I'll make a mental note of the number before and after collection to double check, thanks for the heads up.
  • Skipped the task with donuts a bunch of times since I bought it and its giving me them so no trouble with mine.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • I used the donut advancement when I first noticed something was wrong. That's how I collected the first time. The duff icon never appears but the timer just restarts. I initially had it on dirt, so I put it on grass, but that shouldn't matter. Maybe I'm thinking too hard...trying to find a positive result.
  • Okay just checked mine and the symbol appeared and it paid out and added to my total.

It's on grass but heck knows if that matters?
  • I've been having trouble with mine resetting when i either go to neighbors area or Krustyland.
  • Just to let y'all know, this can be placed on Squidport and Ornate Pier Tiles :)
  • Before the patch, I was able to collect the duff icon. Maybe I had it too close to the landing zone and was hitting it or I wasn't seeing it. Darn foggy glasses :D
  • Canuck959
    136 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    I have not been receiving any beer cans at all. The timer just resets after 8 hours without my tapping it.

Update:
    I have avoided visiting friends or going to Krustyland until the full 8 hours has elapsed and have been able to collect the beer cans.
    Post edited by Canuck959 on
  • lll3lucky
    543 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    I finally found out that friend visits and KL visits is resetting the timer. I'm not sure at what point on the timer when it does not reset. I will test about 3 to 4 hrs to see if half the time doesn't reset.

Just to update: timer was down to 2 hrs; visited KL and it reset. Well, at least now I know I'm not crazy or going blind o:)
    Post edited by lll3lucky on
  • lll3lucky wrote: »
    I finally found out that friend visits and KL visits is resetting the timer. I'm not sure at what point on the timer when it does not reset. I will test about 3 to 4 hrs to see if half the time doesn't reset.

Just to update: timer was down to 2 hrs; visited KL and it reset. Well, at least now I know I'm not crazy or going blind o:)

I've had it reset at any time frame when visiting krustyland and neighbors I got a thread in the bug report area.
  • yeah, I was just noticing this.... :/ loss of event currency BOO
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • Does EA check this forum? My Slaghold seems to be resetting without payout, too. Something seems to be wrong with the timer. This is disturbing because... 100 donuts.
  • johncolombo
    11468 posts Senior Moderator
    Has anyone figured out if going to KL is what is resetting this or not yet? I don't always check my slaghold and I'm not in KL much either but when I do remember to check it there's beer there.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • @johncolombo the deco resets when visiting the friend menu and when visiting KL. So far I've been scheduling those visits around the collection time, but it knocks my schedule off. Hopefully a fix will be in the near future B)
  • johncolombo
    11468 posts Senior Moderator
    lll3lucky wrote: »
    @johncolombo the deco resets when visiting the friend menu and when visiting KL. So far I've been scheduling those visits around the collection time, but it knocks my schedule off. Hopefully a fix will be in the near future B)

I just did both - friends, checked timer on slagheap, KL checked timer. It did not effect mine. So the item is not glitched for everyone.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • verymir wrote: »
    Does EA check this forum? My Slaghold seems to be resetting without payout, too. Something seems to be wrong with the timer. This is disturbing because... 100 donuts.

No, they don't. That's why their customer service agents tell people to post their complaints on the forums when they don't have the answers or don't want to deal the issue.