LPNintendoITA
11382 posts Member
edited February 2018
Bart_Royale_Calendar.png
Post edited by LPNintendoITA on

Replies

• Thanks
  • Cool! I like the new look :)
  • Thank you for this. I was feeling a little behind already. I mean, I know we're only a couple days in but I've usually managed to get the first prize on day one or two the past few events without rushing tasks.
  • Thanks for also putting the days of the week in
  • thanks, nice to know where i should be and when
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Awesome, thanks! I was lazy the first two days but finally caught up today. From now on I'll stay ahead :wink:
  • Nice to see I'm not too far off pace despite multiple times where I've started the game to collect my Duff from the play house and found none of the kids or adults there doing their tasks.
  • Yea i got the land partial last night so i'm one day ahead right now. Hoping to get a free week in where i can do some building of cash supplies and donuts between acts.
  • Just got Monday yesterday. Way ahead of the game!
  • Its 26th but I have 12k..... Rip
  • Its 26th but I have 12k..... Rip

Right.....so what's keeping you from getting 2,500 more duffs by end of day or early tomorrow?? Even if you don't, you still have tons of time to catch up. Without worry.

Or are you looking at 26th of next month?
  • Remember there is daily challenges helping too
  • Thanks, LPN.

I got the update two days late and I'm a mile behind :s
  • Thanks, LPN.

I got the update two days late and I'm a mile behind :s

Same here. Normally I'd be on here checking to see when updates hit but I had a other priorities last weekend/this time last week and didn't get the update until 2 days into the event. I'm hoping that the fact I normally finish act 1 with 2 or 3 days to spare means I'll get pretty close this time despite the delay. Don't mind spending a few donuts at the end if I need to to get the last prize.
  • johncolombo
    11065 posts Senior Moderator
    edited January 2018
    For those of you late to the event make sure to check the strategy thread. There are some good tips that may help you catch up.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • I got the update Friday and haven’t got the land token yet so that’s me screwed!! :'(:s
  • I’m hoping that once my multiplier is maxed at 20% I’ll be able to get on track, I’m a day behind so far. And I’m never usually behind on events because I have nothing better to do with my time...
  • GiKMxkf.png

Hey the second line is a little messed up on the numbers look closely it goes from larger number to smaller number back to larger number again for like a couple of days.
  • GiKMxkf.png

Hey the second line is a little messed up on the numbers look closely it goes from larger number to smaller number back to larger number again for like a couple of days.

I thought so as well when I read that... But it's because of the font. The eight looks really similar to a zero.
  • Brabsel wrote: »
    GiKMxkf.png

I thought so as well when I read that... But it's because of the font. The eight looks really similar to a zero.

Ah I see it now. Stupid me.