EA Forums - Banner

Agnes skinner glitch ?

It seems that all dual tasks are glitched, for example Smither and Burns and the mafia dudes(forgot names). Their 1h tasks are also glitched, mostly when you start whacking snakes while they are in progress :(

Replies

• blbrooks38
    217 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Another glitch is Homer Santa flying his sleigh. If I try to put him on this task, he never completes it.
  • azchristopher
    239 posts
    edited May 2013
    kelvin9994 wrote:
    Just sent Agnes on the 2 hour task date with comic guy , looked around my town for 2 minutes and they both stopped their task , it seem every txt involving 2 people is glitched ! Sort it out EA

Did you do anything with Whacking Day? Eggs or snakes?

Code doesn't seem to be able to handle duel tasks. Which makes sense if Whacking Day was programmed a year ago. Luckily all those tasks are short.
  • kelvin9994
    88 posts
    edited May 2013
    Hey I think I did whack a few snakes that might be the reason why
  • dopeydog25
    37 posts
    edited May 2013
    Does anyone know if the Rich Texan's 12 hour task is fixed? I would check, but he's still finishing his 24 hour task.
  • DivineCaramel
    7 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    dopeydog25 wrote:
    Does anyone know if the Rich Texan's 12 hour task is fixed? I would check, but he's still finishing his 24 hour task.

It's not. He stops riding the bull as soon as you start whacking snakes.
  • lilydalelah
    134 posts
    edited May 2013
    I noticed the dual tasks work fine as long as you don't crack an egg or do any edits to the town (moves or purchases). But I haven't had tasks quit from just whacking snakes. Try to avoid eggs and edits while dual tasks are occurring. I don't have Edna yet so can't speak to that specifically.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited May 2013
    My comic book guy and Agnes worked. But my Lisa on stage dosnt work properly :(
  • drprimo
    259 posts
    edited May 2013
    My rich Texan task finished, but I did initially have problems with it. The legs & Louie task finished without a hitch. It has been awhile since I broke eggs though.

Don't have Agnes yet, so can't speak to that.
  • cloudview
    18 posts
    edited May 2013
    drprimo wrote:
    My rich Texan task finished, but I did initially have problems with it. The legs & Louie task finished without a hitch. It has been awhile since I broke eggs though.

Same here. Finally got Rich Texan to finish. Still whacked snakes but avoided eggs and neighbors. Not sure if that is the key.
  • Razer1912amx
    50 posts
    edited May 2013
    cloudview wrote:
    drprimo wrote:

Same here. Finally got Rich Texan to finish. Still whacked snakes but avoided eggs and neighbors. Not sure if that is the key.

I've got the same glitch with Agnes like you guys :twisted:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.