EA Forums - Banner

I CAN’T be the only one who sees this!

OK, you have to love other games to get this, but I cannot unsee.

We all now the tappable Mad Max wannabes we smush for beer and scrap right? Well, when I saw the girl character, I had to do a double take and I found myself checking for blue hair. I swear to God, she’s a dead ringer for a Simpsonized version of Chloe from Life is Strange! Maybe I just have the game on my brain, but it’s remarkably close! Makes me wonder if programmers at EA are fans.

Really hoping for a donut version when the event is done. Be just kind of nice.

Replies

• Hmm, 41 views and no replies. Does make you have to wonder. LSD? Marry Juan A? Or just pixelated in heaven?
  • Hmm, 41 views and no replies. Does make you have to wonder. LSD? Marry Juan A? Or just pixelated in heaven?

More likely different gaming audiences. No offense, but not a huge fan base crossover between TSTO and LiS.

More likely different gaming audiences. No offense, but not a huge fan base crossover between TSTO and LiS.

Agreed, at least in my case. I’d never even heard of this game.
  • I'm not cheap baby. I'm embarrassed to be seen with you. There's a big difference.
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.

Agreed, at least in my case. I’d never even heard of this game.

Your misfortune. In any case, very obviously, I saw what I wanted to see, that’s all.
  • johncolombo
    11498 posts Senior Moderator
    I just looked at a lot of the female ruffians and they all had red hair.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • I never watched Life is Strange. So no I got no idea what you are talking about.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • liMCewH.png
    QBCX8IY.png
    They both wear a hat
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • Dougie_Powers_17
    2323 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Both wear a hat?... Well that nails it for me, I'm convinced!
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • liMCewH.png
    QBCX8IY.png
    They both wear a hat

They both have a nose too! And 2 ears each. What more evidence do you need @Dougie_Powers_17 ?
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • :lol: I suppose hair dyes are available....so yeah
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • Meh.
    What I cant write meh now. What the **** is going on. ,???
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • 8FF752C9-63CC-408F-B8F7-3D60762F7B9E3820b4f6305c911e.jpg

Maybe season 2 Chloe before she dyed, but really its just an emo girl with a beanie.
  • I thought this thread was going in a different direction.

The title screen. The same girl....You can see her who-ha...Well not really, but where her who-ha would normally be is bare. Like barbie.
  • They both have two eyes on their face..
    www.tapped-out.co.uk
  • brockrui wrote: »
    I thought this thread was going in a different direction.

The title screen. The same girl....You can see her who-ha...Well not really, but where her who-ha would normally be is bare. Like barbie.
    tumblr_nilqxo2UVi1u4tx13o5_r1_400.gif

• @mattperiolat Hey old friend didn’t know you still played! I thought life is strange was a great game and I do see the resemblance.